PDA

View Full Version : Seriously weird coincidence

Igor
June 14th, 2008, 04:53 AM
So I was at a Scandic hotel in Jonköbing with my boyfriend, picking up pancakes at the breakfast buffet, when suddenly someone spoke to me in Swedish. Turned around to see a lady sitting at the nearby table, looking at me. I said “excuse me?” and she complimented my braid. We had pretty much rolled out of bed and hurried down to make it to the breakfast so my hair was really messy and I felt very self conscious about it, so I thanked her and hurried to get back to my table. Boyfriend who had seen it was grinning widely and when I sat down, he pointed to a blackboard on the wall where someone had scribbled in large letters “LHC”

Seriously weird coincidence! :ohmy:

FrannyG
June 14th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Coincidence? I think not! :cool:

Periwinkle
June 14th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Coincidene, eh? ;)

Finoriel
June 14th, 2008, 05:20 AM
:wacko: o.k. who of the Swedes works at a Scandic? :p

cindy58
June 14th, 2008, 06:18 AM
They should have put LHC with their name too!

tiny_teesha
June 14th, 2008, 08:22 AM
oooo....that is eeire- in a good way!

Shermie Girl
June 14th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Okay. Where is Rod Serling when you need him? :lol:

velvetcat
June 14th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I bet even super messy you're hair is gorgeous.

chotee
June 15th, 2008, 06:24 AM
i agree with velvetcat, messy or not, your hair is gorgeous
chotee

Carina
June 15th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Messy hair can be beautiful you know:D.I hope that you always will remember that breakfast.Hair compliments is the best way to make me happy anyway:cheese:

Radulfr
June 15th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Looks like the LHC has spies everywhere! :agree:

Hypnotica
June 15th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Jonköbing

Jönköping! *teases*

Yesterday, a lady complimented me about my hairstick after she and several others helped me when I fainted at T-Centralen (Central subway station in Stockholm).

k_hepburn
June 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I hope you're feeling better again, Hypnotica!

Greetings

katharine

Igor
June 15th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Jönköping! *teases*

Yesterday, a lady complimented me about my hairstick after she and several others helped me when I fainted at T-Centralen (Central subway station in Stockholm).
Brown eyed cutie hatched a master plan to get you back for that one, but I’m too lazy. I’ll just say :tongue: and that I cant be mean to you after your little fainting-thing :grouphug:

Hypnotica
June 16th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Brown eyed cutie hatched a master plan to get you back for that one, but I’m too lazy. I’ll just say :tongue: and that I cant be mean to you after your little fainting-thing :grouphug:

You can tease me when I'm randomly spurts Danish words into everyday life. :)

I'm alright now, just a little tired and weak from the bloodshed. I'm eating my iron pills like a good little girl.