PDA

View Full Version : You. Will. Submit to me!!

AnqeIicDemise
April 2nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Yes, yes, crown braid.. you shall. YOU SHALL be defeated.

I came so close to victory today. At first I thought my hair was too short and then I realized I had skipped the lacing in the back making some of my layers super short. And when I tried to correct it, I ended up undoing the whole damned thing.

Aakldfgahi2!!

I suddenly understand Torrin's exasperation.

BUT, I am a stubborn person. Yes'm! Yes'ir!

And when told NO, let it be animal, human or hair, I shall not rest until I prove IT/THEM wrong!! :luke::slap::rip:

Anyone else have a particular hair nemesis they are hellbent on overcoming?

varintalonguard
April 2nd, 2011, 12:40 AM
Sadly as I am a baby longhair...any kind of braid that goes across the scalp, on the back of my head or anything other than an 3 strand.

schweedie
April 2nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
The Chinese bun with a French-braided base. I WILL master it one of these days when my hair is long enough and co-operates.

I haven't tried the crown braid yet, but I have a feeling I'll be saying the same thing as you when I do. *g*

tigr
April 6th, 2011, 10:46 AM
I just want to cheer you on.

You can do it, AnqeIicDemise!

As for me, almost all buns and braids are not yet doable because my hair is still too short.

p.s. Any update?

Zefyra
April 6th, 2011, 12:27 PM
For me its the crown braid too... Im probably being awfully presumptuous even attempting it at this point, seeing as my hair isnt even APL yet... But I can practice... Right??
Also, I cant do inverted pony's without my hair getting tangled and knotted when I flip it.. But I will!! figure it out because I think its such a cute style...

terpentyna
April 6th, 2011, 12:33 PM
waterfall braid. :mad:

Alvrodul
April 6th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I am another person who wants to emerge victorious from the battle with the crown braid! So far, that is unconquered territory!:luke::guns::brickwall:hatchet: