PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Coming...

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 01:16 AM
Ok fair warning this is pretty much a self gratification post lol. Finally got up a long overdue progress pic showing the growth since ive been here. Granted its still out of date but here is ageneral before and after.

Begging of time here at TLHC -
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/Perfect_Ana_Girl/TLHC/4-22-09-full3.jpg

July of 2010 with rag waves -
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/Perfect_Ana_Girl/TLHC/IMG_6498-1.jpg

I said it in my album but pleas eexcuse the poor lighting and lack of a bum ;). My hair was honestly shinier than that but thats what hapens when you have to wait for someone else to take your picture lol. For referance in the second photo the bottom of the shirt is about tailbone so if you factor in the breeze blowing my ends I was close. Ive since reached tailbone but havent taken any pics :(. I plan to once ive given myself a trim and a nice SMT or oil treatment.

And I wouldnt forget to send some love and :flowers: to Serious for reminding me of the importance of progress pics :D. ~ Natalia

cindy58
April 1st, 2011, 01:22 AM
Pretty gorgeous hair! You've grown a lot!

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 01:27 AM
Pretty gorgeous hair! You've grown a lot!
Thanks Cindy :). I could feel the progress back when I took the photo but ive kind of been in a stall since so I dont think the next one will be as satisfying. I am glad i have photos to compare though rather than just feelings.

Firefox7275
April 1st, 2011, 01:33 AM
You rag waves are gorgeous, they look natural! Even without obvious shine you can see your hair is healthy by the way it falls. :cool:

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 01:59 AM
You rag waves are gorgeous, they look natural! Even without obvious shine you can see your hair is healthy by the way it falls. :cool:

Thanks Firefox7275 :flower: . At first i though they were too small to look natural but once i saw the picture i felt more confidant about them. When i went out that day i kept ketting the "your hair looks like Taylor Swift" comment lol.

Lippytoes
April 1st, 2011, 02:41 AM
Really gorgeous hair (love those rag waves!), and definitely awesome growth. :)

Dina L.
April 1st, 2011, 02:45 AM
Wow! :agape:
I love sooo much your hair! The texture, the length.... :inlove:

Malibu Barbie
April 1st, 2011, 03:00 AM
Beautiful!!!

Medievalmaniac
April 1st, 2011, 03:09 AM
Absolutely stunning. I love your rag waves, they really look natural!!

Sweetie
April 1st, 2011, 03:18 AM
wow - your hair looks really wonderful! congrats for you evolution (but I like it also in the first pic!!!)

Yozhik
April 1st, 2011, 03:42 AM
Absolutely beautiful! :thud:

Your hair is gorgeous, and it's grown so much! Happy 2 year anniversary, by the way. :flowers:

freckles
April 1st, 2011, 04:06 AM
WOW. I wish I could get rag waves to be that perfect! Your length is loooovely. And are you sure you're an 'i'? Your hair looks pretty thick to me :)

Vorvolaka
April 1st, 2011, 04:07 AM
I'm loving the rag waves!

EvaSimone
April 1st, 2011, 05:37 AM
:thudpile: absolutely stunning! By the way are you sure that you are only an I? And not an ii at least?

Eta: didn't see the earlier poster ask the same question. Oops!

CarpeDM
April 1st, 2011, 06:01 AM
WOW, gorgeous hair!

Bombshell
April 1st, 2011, 07:01 AM
Wow! It has really grown. Beautiful hair. :)

NouvelleNymphe2
April 1st, 2011, 07:05 AM
Wow tons of beautiful growth! Congratulations :). It looks long, thick, and healthy...a great combination!

Fufu
April 1st, 2011, 07:07 AM
:thud:

Your hair is beautiful.

littlenvy
April 1st, 2011, 07:10 AM
WOW. That's really BEAUTIFUL. :)

Are you sure you're an i ?

honeybunny_1996
April 1st, 2011, 07:22 AM
Wow your hair is very pretty and you've gotten a lot of growth.

myotislucifugus
April 1st, 2011, 07:34 AM
Utterly stunning...

UltraBella
April 1st, 2011, 07:37 AM
Lol, lack of a bum ?!?! You can have some of mine ! I will gladly share !!!!

Your hair looks beautiful in both pics but I love the rag curl and the color in the second one so much, very very pretty !!!!!

Angeletti
April 1st, 2011, 08:03 AM
Very pretty, you have inspired me to now try rag waves : )

CastaDiva
April 1st, 2011, 08:22 AM
Congratulations on your great progress:) Your hair looks absolutely stunning!

Rennire
April 1st, 2011, 08:42 AM
Woah! That is some pretty hair! I really love the rag waves too. It looks like somethng you'd see in a painting! =)

Calaelen
April 1st, 2011, 09:19 AM
So beautiful! I love these kind of posts!

mrsbob
April 1st, 2011, 09:26 AM
Stunnning! Gorgeous!!!

Aredhel77
April 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
Wow, well done on the level of growth! The colour and texture of your hair are lovely - with or without the rag waves! (they do look stunning though!) Doesn't matter about lack of progress pics - it makes the contrast in length really dramatic!

Pumpkin
April 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM
Beautiful hair and I love the rag waves!!

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 04:48 PM
Awwww :o thank you everyone :). I was still a little self conscious about the pic but now i feel great!

Absolutely beautiful! :thud:

Your hair is gorgeous, and it's grown so much! Happy 2 year anniversary, by the way. :flowers:

Thank you! Hadnt even thought of that lol

WOW. I wish I could get rag waves to be that perfect! Your length is loooovely. And are you sure you're an 'i'? Your hair looks pretty thick to me :)

Oh i wish i were more than an "i" i guess im better at hiding the thiness than i thought i was..yay! The rag waves were from an article on here. I was going for more big waves but with my thin hair i couldnt make it happen so im glad the little waves look good :).

Wow tons of beautiful growth! Congratulations :). It looks long, thick, and healthy...a great combination!

Ahh "thick" what a spectacularly wonderful compliment for a fine/thin head. I swoooooon :p

Lol, lack of a bum ?!?! You can have some of mine ! I will gladly share !!!!

Your hair looks beautiful in both pics but I love the rag curl and the color in the second one so much, very very pretty !!!!!

I'll take some and thank you! Being here has made me much less embarassed about my roots showing so that snice to hear you think the color is pretty.

Very pretty, you have inspired me to now try rag waves : )

Cool! I hope you like them. Mine are made from 1 1/2 inch scrap cotton fabric if that helps you any but im sure whatever you ave around will work fine. Good luck!

CaityBear
April 1st, 2011, 04:51 PM
I loove your hair! It's so gorgeous and the waves are amazing. They look very natural. That's the type of hair I wish I could have naturally...I can't even get that type of wave if I try haha it lasts about 5 seconds.

And your hair growth is really good too. :)

Starr
April 1st, 2011, 05:01 PM
Absolutely beautiful! You've made some excellent progress!

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM
I loove your hair! It's so gorgeous and the waves are amazing. They look very natural. That's the type of hair I wish I could have naturally...I can't even get that type of wave if I try haha it lasts about 5 seconds.

And your hair growth is really good too. :)

Hi CaityBear :). Thank you for the compliments! The weaving took a long time but it was worth it. When i heat styled i had terrible luck getting anything to stay in my hair, wet rolling worked ok but this worked the best of anything yet. They did get frizzy by end of day but i thinki could remedy that if i did soem gel or aloe next time.

spidermom
April 1st, 2011, 05:29 PM
Have I commented before? Don't remember. Those are seriously gorgeous rag waves! I want some!

iluvkorn
April 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM
simply beautiful!! and i, too, love the rag waves.

MonaLisa
April 1st, 2011, 07:26 PM
I like both pictures! It looks really stunning! /drool

MissManda
April 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM
Beautiful, beautiful hair! :) It looks like you've gained a lot of thickness as well as length! Congratulations!

fairystar32
April 1st, 2011, 08:10 PM
You have beautiful hair:love:

RocketDog
April 1st, 2011, 08:39 PM
Your hair is phenomenal!! I love everything about it, the color, texture, the hemline and little shorter side wispies... just GORGEOUS!!

aurorabridge
April 1st, 2011, 08:44 PM
Your hair looks beautiful. :)

carabean
April 1st, 2011, 08:48 PM
So inspiring...thanks for sharing these!

ooo
April 1st, 2011, 08:49 PM
Your hair was already beautiful at the beginning. The growth and how healthy it looks now is really inspiring.

Cirafly24
April 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM
It seems like everyone else has said it all, so I had to go to the thesaurus to be original :D

Your hair is pulchritudinous!!!

Tressie
April 1st, 2011, 08:53 PM
Wonderful progress and beautiful hair!! I love your waves! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing~ :blossom:

Nae
April 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM
Wow. That is some fantastic hair!

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 09:07 PM
Sending some more thanks out at ya all :). It really makes me feel more confidant in my hair. I thought the rag waves was a so-so picture but knowing so many of you find it pretty makes me want to wear it down more often even if i dont think its perfect that day :).

summerjade
April 1st, 2011, 09:40 PM
Both of your pictures are beautiful!! You have lovely hair. Thank you for the inspiration!!

julliams
April 1st, 2011, 09:45 PM
Absolutely lovely. What method did you use for the rag waves?

Natalia
April 1st, 2011, 09:52 PM
Absolutely lovely. What method did you use for the rag waves?

I got it from the articles section on here - http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...e&articleid=82 (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=82) - Hope that helps :)