PDA

View Full Version : Where to get products.

Kayla Nyx
March 31st, 2011, 06:50 PM
I've been seeing all of these products to help soften and nourish hair and I was wondering where I can all get these things?

ooo
March 31st, 2011, 06:59 PM
what kind of stuff do you mean? I think you'll have to get more specific. A lot of the stuff you can get in bigger supermarkets, other products in health stores.

Kayla Nyx
March 31st, 2011, 07:08 PM
just.. any product that works well you anyone. Even the CO I'm a little confused about. I dont know where to get mist of these oils I see people talking about on here... It's making me feel a little stupid

elbow chic
March 31st, 2011, 07:15 PM
Everything I am using right now can be gotten at WalMart.

I'm using:

L'oreal's sulfate-and-cone-free EverSleek line of shampoo and conditioner,

Suave 'Tropical Coconut' conditioner for pre-treating my hair before washing

and coconut oil as an overnight deep conditioner. (okay, for the coconut oil I had to visit a real grocery store, not Wal-Mart.)

Kayla Nyx
March 31st, 2011, 07:21 PM
Everything I am using right now can be gotten at WalMart.

I'm using:

L'oreal's sulfate-and-cone-free EverSleek line of shampoo and conditioner,

Suave 'Tropical Coconut' conditioner for pre-treating my hair before washing

and coconut oil as an overnight deep conditioner. (okay, for the coconut oil I had to visit a real grocery store, not Wal-Mart.)

thanks! I might have some luck finding it now

RitaCeleste
March 31st, 2011, 07:44 PM
I ordered some stuff from a place called Lakshmi's Cupboard. I got a set of three things, Aubrey Orgaincs Honeysuckle Rose conditioner, Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner, and Vatika Coconut oil. I found meadowfoam oil on sale at Soaper Supplies (I think that was the place). I live in a rural area so lots of things I can't just run to town and find. Before that, I just used Sauve ColorCare from Walmart.