PDA

View Full Version : If your hair could magically get the texture what would you choose?

tinti
March 31st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Got inspired by Dragons post about length. So a lot of the time curlies/wavies want straight hair and straighties want curly/wavy hair. So if you could magically acieve any texture you want overnight, what would that be?

I'm a straivy 1c/2a with a pretty straight canopy and wavier underlayers. I'd love to have 3b/c hair.

Nevvie
March 31st, 2011, 05:23 PM
I straighten my curly hair but I actually wouldn't mind curls if I could have the silky, smooth, loose type of ringlet curls that don't tangle much. Rarely see them on anyone other than young children though.

islandboo
March 31st, 2011, 05:32 PM
I actually like the straight hair I have, I just wish I had a lot more of it!

jaine
March 31st, 2011, 05:34 PM
I like my texture too! I can go straight(ish) or curly without heat depending on how I dry it, so that's useful.

Lianna
March 31st, 2011, 05:35 PM
I don't really mind any texture. I'd prefer some texture that isn't naturally frizzy, I don't know for sure if ALL wavies and curlies are naturally frizzy. I assume mine is because it's wavy (don't worry I have ways to deal with it). I'd just like to be able to just wash, comb and go, whenever I want (wash everyday, no leave-ins, no gel, no nothing) without frizz.

hazelnut
March 31st, 2011, 05:35 PM
I'm a full on/ hardcore curly with 3b/3c curls. I love my curls but I wouldn't mind having 2c/3a curls.

RitaCeleste
March 31st, 2011, 05:39 PM
Straight soft hair!

honeybunny_1996
March 31st, 2011, 05:46 PM
I'm happy with my wavy hair, if only it could be longer.

kitmarlow
March 31st, 2011, 06:04 PM
I want a huge mass of tiny little frizzy curls. I'd never grow my hair below shoulder and I'd encourage it to grow into a round shape. so fantastic.

Silverdragn7385
March 31st, 2011, 06:06 PM
I have flat, stick-straight hair that I have to wash daily because my scalp gets oily. I would love to have voluminous hair with big, loose waves...without all the head oil!

telegraph64
March 31st, 2011, 06:16 PM
I bet you can guess! As a straighty, I long for 2c/3a curls. The idea of lush spirals is simply enchanting to me, rag curls and pin curls and everything in between have never failed to satisfy me, from my knowledge it is much easier to go from straight to temporarily curly than from curly to straight.

Cirafly24
March 31st, 2011, 06:29 PM
I'd love to be a solid 2c or even 2c/3a...I used to be, but my curls straightened in my late teens. I'm hoping they'll come back now that I'm not dying or heatstyling :D

However, I'm happy with my current texture. I can pretty much wash, comb, and go...I don't usually have frizz, and I end up with little wurlies at the ends.

christine1989
March 31st, 2011, 06:32 PM
I like my hair texture but I would like the waves to be a bit bigger.

CaityBear
March 31st, 2011, 06:46 PM

Haha, that's like me kind of. I usually don't mind my super straight hair (unless I just took it out of a bun...then it's got waves for like 10 seconds! haha :cheese:) but it's so thin that it doesn't look like I have any hair. :(

But some days I do wish that I just had a bit of wave to my hair.

And for a day or so I'd love the super curly hair with ringlets!! lol But I don't think I could stand super curly hair any longer than a day.

Hylia
March 31st, 2011, 06:49 PM
I would love to have thicker hair, that has more body and has a slight wave to it. Like Eowyn from LOTR. :)

MissManda
March 31st, 2011, 07:18 PM
I like my naturally straight hair as it is very easy for me to brush it to make it straighter or to make it wavy when I want to. It's easy to care for and doesn't tangle much, which is nice.

If I HAD to pick a different texture than my own, I think being a 2b or 2a/2b would be nice. :)

nietsdoen
March 31st, 2011, 07:21 PM
Ever since I was 14 (I'm 17 now), I've wanted to have my hair shaved off, and then *magically* grow to my waist with no damage or split ends. And then just have it like that forever:p

Rennire
March 31st, 2011, 07:25 PM
Mostly straight and thick please! I would love to have that doesn't disappear when I put it into a bun!

jojo
March 31st, 2011, 07:30 PM
My hair is just getting wavier and wavier (blow dried in siggi) and although I love my waves, id love poker straight thick hair.

scorpio_rising
March 31st, 2011, 07:34 PM
I want luxepipggy's hair.

Angeletti
March 31st, 2011, 08:02 PM
I agree with this exactly, I wish I could turn into a iii but keep the 1a : )

firicia
March 31st, 2011, 08:29 PM
I would have...... my hair :D

CathyEarnshaw
March 31st, 2011, 08:46 PM
I'd love to have lush, thick, deeply waved hair.

ouseljay
March 31st, 2011, 08:47 PM
I like my texture, but I wish it hadn't gotten thinner the same time it got waves. I also wish the wash ringlets at the sides of my face would stick around after it dried.

ooo
March 31st, 2011, 08:54 PM
:lol: I see, we are all about magic right now. I'd keep the one I have. It makes the hair look bigger, but it's not too curly :)

x0h_bother
March 31st, 2011, 09:39 PM
1a hands downnnnnnn

MeganE
March 31st, 2011, 10:10 PM
I straighten my curly hair but I actually wouldn't mind curls if I could have the silky, smooth, loose type of ringlet curls that don't tangle much. Rarely see them on anyone other than young children though.

Me too for this one! My friend's daughter is half indian, and she has the longest, darkest, thickest curliest hair I've ever seen on a little girl. It was long and thick enough to be on an adult! And it was mostly very straight, until I turned into ringlets at the bottom. That would be really fun, I think. Why is it that some children have hair like this, but adults don't? I've never seen hair like that on an adult.

Syaoransbear
March 31st, 2011, 10:19 PM
1a or 1b. I looooveee really straight hair.

shawty
March 31st, 2011, 10:45 PM
I'd like 1. It doesn't matter if it's a, b, or c. Actually b or c might be better so it culd hold curl a bit better when I want curl. I imagine it would be more manageable than my 2b.

UrbanEast
March 31st, 2011, 11:01 PM
Similar to the 2B I have now but with less frizz and with a neater, more curling-iron like curl. Hey, I can dream!

aurorabridge
March 31st, 2011, 11:02 PM
Just one notch up, to 2b, would make my day.

Loreley
April 1st, 2011, 12:56 AM
I'd choose 2b. I'm a 2c/3a but not a big fan of my curls, especially because when my hair is curly it looks much shorter.

schweedie
April 1st, 2011, 01:01 AM
Oh, I'd love to be a 2c or maybe even a 3a. I love curls. It's funny how the grass is often greener, eh?

Coan-Teen
April 1st, 2011, 01:08 AM
I'd love to have loose curls or even big waves. Definitely thicker. I'd love to have iii hair. That being said, I don't mind my texture. I just wish I had the option for curls, but my hair won't hold them to save my life. I can get maybe two or three hours of curls with heat styling but that is at a stretch.

Neneka
April 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM
I want more thickness. And if I could just try something it would be afro!

Katurday
April 1st, 2011, 02:00 AM
I'd have 1a hair, if I could keep my thickness.

Monsterkitti
April 1st, 2011, 02:00 AM
Id go up to 3a/3b I think, I love my curls but I like a bit more sproing to them :D

Springlets
April 1st, 2011, 02:05 AM
I love my curls but I think long 2b hair is so perfect for fairytale hair. Then again sometimes I wish I had extreme curl like 3c.

Purdy Bear
April 1st, 2011, 02:18 AM
I do love the look of the 1b, but Id go with my own hair of 2c/3a

trolleypup
April 1st, 2011, 02:32 AM
1a, with a longer terminal length. That was an easy question!

pepperminttea
April 1st, 2011, 03:04 AM
I don't think I'd change my texture (though I do love copper red curls... :crush: ). I quite like my waves and texture really. I'd love my scalp not to get oily as quickly and easily, and if my hair could stay F/M but magically not tangle, that'd be great! :p

freckles
April 1st, 2011, 04:10 AM
I would keep my straight hair. A year ago I probably would have said something different (serious curl envy) but I've pretty much successfully learned to love my texture now, and I wouldn't want anything different :) (There are, of course, a few other things I would change about my hair!)

Issmene
April 1st, 2011, 04:51 AM
I have coarse wavy 2b hair, I would like to have 3a/b curls, finer in texture. Or straight hair, for once. But on the other hand I like my own hair to :)

Vorvolaka
April 1st, 2011, 05:21 AM
I like my hair texture a lot. It can be poker straight or curly, which is nice. I wouldn't mind a bit more of it though...

lhangel9
April 9th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Silky smoooooooooooooooth!

Rivanariko
April 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I love how straight and smooth and shiny my hair is naturally... but I'd love it if it wasn't quite so prone to TANGLES OF DOOM! I don't know if that's a texture thing or not, but it's pretty much the only thing about my hair that I really don't like.

Guccigirlxx
April 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM
I already love my hair in terms of how straight/curly it is :) just would like it to be soft and healthy !