PDA

View Full Version : 6 Month Anniversary!!!

Rocket22
March 31st, 2011, 11:15 AM
I can't believe it's already been 6 months and like everyone I want long hair yesterday! :) This is my progress report so far. I'm pretty happy with the growth, (never even thought my hair grew) I know that I have lots and lots of work to do with my canopy from all the massive bleach damage. I realize this will take a long time to grow out but someday I should get there and hopefully my hemline will thicken up. I don't have a set routine yet still trying things out. But I have given up heat styling, bleach and I use coconut oil as often as I think about it and try anything and everything from the kitchen :) I do still use a blow dryer sometimes but only on the cool setting.

eta: I have more photos in my album (every month plus some) to be fair the September shot I really think my head was tilted forward a bit because next progress shot was a full stripe. (did not grow this much)
also eta: I put up another picture, I'm sooo embarrassed how thin my hair looks in this first picture I wanted to put another one up :)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6650&pictureid=99366

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6650&pictureid=99387

NouvelleNymphe2
March 31st, 2011, 11:17 AM
Your hair is beautiful! It looks like it's in great condition to me:). Happy Anniversary!

CarpeDM
March 31st, 2011, 11:26 AM
Your hair is looking great, keep up the good work!!

LisaMonster
March 31st, 2011, 11:49 AM
Rock on! That's some awesome growth! It looks beautiful :)

Rocket22
March 31st, 2011, 12:39 PM
Awe thank you all!!!... It's really not a very good picture of my hair today. Even my BF was like your not gonna like it and we can take some outside later. (what a sweetie) it looks pretty thin here and although it is, I'm thinking it's a little thicker then this photo looks? I seem to have trouble with my sides, they just don't want to jump on the band wagon and grow? well keep an eye on them. Even though I'm in the no trimming club.. I did a baby trim in March (calling it a S&D, photo in album) but it was much larger than I thought, but still made progress. Now If I can get those bleach layers to catch up as well. :)

bunzfan
March 31st, 2011, 12:45 PM
For just six months that's an awful lot of growth you should feel very proud:)

jojo
March 31st, 2011, 01:06 PM
your hair is really pretty and its great to see progress; I see lots!

Avital88
March 31st, 2011, 01:10 PM
Very good growth for just 6 months! Congrats! x

freckles
March 31st, 2011, 01:25 PM
lots of progress there! Congrats :)

Vorvolaka
March 31st, 2011, 01:34 PM
It looks so much thicker in the second picture!

CastaDiva
March 31st, 2011, 01:36 PM
You have such beautiful hair!! Congratulations on your anniversary:cheese:

MissManda
March 31st, 2011, 01:55 PM
It looks like you've gained a lot of length and thickness since you joined! Congratulations! :blossom:

I like your hair color. :)

joyfulheart18
March 31st, 2011, 02:00 PM
Congrats :)

Rocket22
March 31st, 2011, 02:27 PM
Thank you EVERYONE!!!! I was soooo excited to have my first Anniversary I posted the first picture we took this morning :) I do see progress but I'm little bummed I don't have more thickness but It will come in time. (I have to curl to fake it for now) I just have to be patient and wait for those layers to catch up. I'm hoping to be waist by end of year (that would be middle of the Crimson stripe so little over two stripes to go!)

tinti
March 31st, 2011, 02:31 PM
Ooooh, awesome growth! Rock on ;)

kanzer
March 31st, 2011, 02:36 PM
I know I've already stalked your whole profile but great growth, my almost-twin!! I really don't think it's as thin as you think it is!