PDA

View Full Version : Hate to keep asking questions...

mrsbob
March 31st, 2011, 10:32 AM
I've tried looking it up and it appears that I can have a signature picture, but for some reason it isn't working for me. Any helpful tips for me?

mrsbob
March 31st, 2011, 10:34 AM
testing this out again...

Hey! I figured it out...thanks anyway...I know there would have been all kinds of help!!!

EricaLee83
March 31st, 2011, 10:38 AM
Can you explain it to me then, I'm having the same issue :lol:.

mrsbob
March 31st, 2011, 10:52 AM
Erica...you have to have over 25 posts before you can do a siggie line. But you're almost there!

Make your piccie small enough, and load it here from a place like Photobucket (of course you're doing this from the User CP link up top and then click on signature. Once it's loaded, be sure to hit "insert picture" and you will see the little codes in the body of the message...insert the code from your picture site in between and you should be able to see it.
I have a feeling my instructions are as clear as mud....sorry. Just remember, you need to have enough posts before you can do this.

EricaLee83
March 31st, 2011, 10:54 AM
Thank you mrsbob :D

jackiesjottings
March 31st, 2011, 11:53 AM
I have had the same problem so read this and had another go.. lets see if it works

jojo
March 31st, 2011, 01:08 PM
go to user CP top of page, then edit signiture, pick photo and press upload, insert picture, write a few lines and save!

Easy when you know how eh? x