PDA

View Full Version : I'm Thinking About a Cut

turquoisebud
March 31st, 2011, 09:56 AM
So I'm thinking about cutting my hair. I'm only at about BSL, but I think I might want to cut it to about shoulder length. I feel a little like I'm a quitter, but I really think my face looks better with shorter hair. I always wear my hair up right now and if I were to continue growing I would continue to wear it up. I love updos, but my face is pretty plain, and I think I look better with my hair down to make me "prettier". :) I would love to have long hair, but I don't like my face with it all pulled up and bunned or something. I really am obsessed about vintage, especially the 40s/50s and I was thinking I would do pin-curls. I have tried pin-curling before, I really liked them, but they took a long time to arrange and set. I think if my hair were shorter, it would be easier. I'm going to think about it for about two weeks. I want to be sure and think about the pros and cons. I feel like I am forsaking "the faith" or something! :p I will definitely still come here often, as I love all the tips. What do you folks think? There are pics of my hair in my albums, do you think my hair would look good with pin-curls? TIA (thanks in advance) :waving:

turquoisebud
March 31st, 2011, 10:31 AM
Forgot to say if you guys have any tips about a hair cut that would work well with pin-curls let me know! :)