PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if this is called something..

Curlsgirl
June 13th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Sometimes when I do a figure 8, after I wrap the hair around and take the top loop to fold it over, it ends up in a sort of french twist like thing instead of a figure 8. Sometimes I just stick a fork in it and leave it. I sort of like it that way. Is this called something? Sorry I don't have a picture. If you don't know what I am talking about I will try to get DH to take one when he gets home.

spidermom
June 13th, 2008, 07:34 PM
and we all know he is ready, willing, and waiting to take pictures!

Sometimes my "figure-8" looks like a croissant.

Curlsgirl
June 13th, 2008, 07:38 PM
and we all know he is ready, willing, and waiting to take pictures!

Sometimes my "figure-8" looks like a croissant.

Yes that's it! I sort of think it looks good that way though. It looks sort of like a log roll too.

spidermom
June 13th, 2008, 07:56 PM
The croissant is acceptable to me as long as it isn't pulling. All buns tend to slide and rotate on me, though (grrrrrrrr slippy-slidey hair), then they pull.

Curlsgirl
June 13th, 2008, 08:00 PM
The croissant is acceptable to me as long as it isn't pulling. All buns tend to slide and rotate on me, though (grrrrrrrr slippy-slidey hair), then they pull.

Mine do that if I don't wind my hair tight enough too. But I hate winding it TOO tight. It's a fine line!!! :mad: I am having a lot of success putting it up farther on my head. It seems to balance better and not hurt. :cheese: