PDA

View Full Version : My first long hair complement!

xladolcevitax
March 29th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I recieved the first complement of my current hair growing journey today :cheese:

I was feeling a bit down about my hair because although I have reached waist at the longest part, (i need to update my avatar) it doesnt feel that long to me and seems to be taking forever to grow. Also, my ends are so thin and my hair is still layered, and my hemline is v-shaped and kinda messy (or so i thought)

The complement came from a friend with beautiful, thick bsl hair with a blunt hemline that I have always envied. She said my hair is so long now and she loves my hemline and ends, and that they are so pretty and much nicer than her boring (her words not mine!) straight hemline :)

I was so surprised that someone actually thought my hair was pretty and not too thin and ratty. It's amazing what a complement can do for your confidence :o

vanity_acefake
March 29th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Oh what a lovely compliment.
Did you confess that you love her hair too?

Valdeon
March 29th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Wow. COngrats!! It is very nice of her!

xladolcevitax
March 29th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Oh what a lovely compliment.
Did you confess that you love her hair too?

Yep I told her that I would love to have her lovely thick blunt ends instead and that she has beautiful hair :o

freckles
March 29th, 2011, 08:56 AM
congratulations :) hair compliments are a great thing!

Avital88
March 29th, 2011, 09:16 AM
whoehoeee! congrats

mrs_coffee
March 29th, 2011, 09:59 AM
That's so sweet! I love a v-shaped hemline, and from what I can see in your avatar, yours is very nice.

mrsbob
March 29th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Your hair is very beautiful and you deserved the compliment! I really love the V hemline...I think I'm going to go for that. Normally I just get it cut straight across. (Just had 2 inches cut off over a month ago and my hair feels soooo short!).

Amraann
March 29th, 2011, 10:19 AM
How nice!!!

I love to read of hair compliments:)

jojo
March 29th, 2011, 03:20 PM
a way to a long hairs heart is to compliment and well earned too I may add!