PDA

View Full Version : Any Hair Stylist here? Who can suggest me about long or short hair

Rajdeep
March 29th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Hi,

Is there is any professional hair stylist in this community? who can suggest me if long hair will suit on my face or not? because most of my friends says short hair looks good on you... i know it looks good but i just want to try long/medium hair
so let me know if anyone can suggest me by seeing my pic

Thanks

ETA:
btw i m guy

kwaniesiam
March 29th, 2011, 12:14 AM
I'm a stylist. I don't see a pic posted but if you want to grow your hair out, do so. You can always cut it off later if you decide it isn't for you.

Rajdeep
March 29th, 2011, 12:25 AM
ya that wat i was thinking... and abt i will post in siggy..

I'm a stylist. I don't see a pic posted but if you want to grow your hair out, do so. You can always cut it off later if you decide it isn't for you.

ETA:
My Current pic - http://i52.tinypic.com/103fr0w.jpg

Old Pic with short hair and spikes - http://i56.tinypic.com/282f7q.jpg

suggest please...

Dragon
March 29th, 2011, 12:44 AM
I’m not a stylist but I really like both pitchers. I can’t choose a favourite because they both are.

Rajdeep
March 29th, 2011, 01:01 AM
hmm thanks, but i m currently growing my hairs, so the hair length in current pic is not final... ( i still count them as short ) i guess it will take 3 - 4 months more to achieve medium / long length..

its already 3 month i have not cut my hairs, so waiting for 3 - 4 months or maybe more.. and then not happy wid the results... thats y i am asking for suggestions, if i should really go for medium/long length or should stick to short..

I’m not a stylist but I really like both pitchers. I can’t choose a favourite because they both are.

Fufu
March 29th, 2011, 01:04 AM
I'm not a hairstylist, but I will say I prefer you with short hair and spikes, the 2nd picture. Your feature looks sharper.

Rajdeep
March 29th, 2011, 01:09 AM
thanks for your suggestion... the 2nd pic is captured closer that y... ( actually i clicked it myself )

so short = 1 , long = 0

I'm not a hairstylist, but I will say I prefer you with short hair and spikes, the 2nd picture. Your feature looks sharper.

Mesmerise
March 29th, 2011, 01:11 AM
I'm not a stylist, but I think it's something you just have to try for yourself! If it works for you, then keep it... if it doesn't you can always go back to short.

I do think short hair suits you, but that's not to say long hair wouldn't ;)

Firefox7275
March 29th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Anyone can suit longer hair, there are so many different possible styles. There are men on this forum who choose to keep their hair long and loose, others who do a lot of intricate buns and braids. I say grow and see how you like having long hair.

Vijikanth
March 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
C'mon buddy. Give it a try. If you are a guy, definitely society will not accept long hair, atleast in India. Your family and friends have got used to see you short haired for so long that no one is ready to see a change. There will be hurdles and issues all the way to your long growth..It requires great courage and patience to grow the hair long. All the best:)

WaitingSoLong
March 29th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I think the shorter hair makes you look much younger, but as far as better, well, they both look just fine on you. I think you would look good with MUCH longer hair maybe back in a ponytail, too.

Rajdeep
March 30th, 2011, 07:58 AM
thanks everyone for their suggestion... i will 90% go for long hair and try it...

but still if any hair stylist here can give technical suggestion... like according to my face shape will long hair suit on me or not?... that will be helpful....

thanks

SpinDance
March 30th, 2011, 08:03 AM
The only way to know how you will look with long hair is to grow it.