PDA

View Full Version : That's it!

HaiirPEACE
June 13th, 2008, 10:08 AM
i want miley cyrus' hair. well more her length its freaking awesome

whose do you want?

Islandgrrl
June 13th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Hmmm...after taking a look - Miley Cyrus does have nice hair - I'm not convinced I want anyone else's hair. I think I just want my hair the way it was before I hacked it all off. It's only time.....

spidermom
June 13th, 2008, 11:43 AM
If I could choose hair and have it grow out of my head naturally that way, I'd want 1A straight and darkdarkdark - as close to black as possible.

Since I can't do that, I'm making the most of what I have, and it's fine.

burns_erin
June 13th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I want Euphony's hair

spidermom
June 13th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Oh ... I forgot to say "whose". The first hair I wanted was Cher's from the old Sonny and Cher Variety Show. Now think Saldana, Emichee.

Euphony
June 13th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I want Euphony's hair

*blush* That's so sweet! Thank you so much :flowers:

You know looking at your stats I'd love to have your hair! I'm with spidermom in the idea of I'd love 1a, it's always been my dream hair and I thought I had it before I found LHC but figured there was something wrong with it since it would poof out and wouldn't stay straight. I'm getting used to the idea though that my hair is wavy and it's growing on me (pun intended).

burns_erin
June 13th, 2008, 12:35 PM
It seems very certain that everone wants what they do not have. Here is a half head shot of me a 3 weeks ago.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/burns_erin/3daysafter2ndHenna-IndoorswithFlash.jpg

Euphony
June 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
It seems very certain that everone wants what they do not have. Here is a half head shot of me a 3 weeks ago.

That's gorgeous, it looks like silk!

It always does seem like we want what we can't have. Learning to live with what we have is difficult, but after being a member here for so long I've finally gotten to liking my hair. I may not 'prefer' it, but I do like it (finally - I'm 37 years-old for goodness sakes you'd think I'd have dealt with my hair before now!).

WritingPrincess
June 13th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I don't really know whose hair I want. If I had to choose, it would probably be AlleyKitten's or Elle's. I just want my hair to be classic length already. I like my stats, though.

bex487
June 13th, 2008, 12:46 PM
It's not even her real hair, but I love Lauren Conrad's long locks (from MTV's The Hills). I guess, considering she wears extensions, I *could* have her hair. The thought of extensions freaks me out though. :p

burns_erin
June 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Unfortunately my hair is like silk, thats why I do not prefer it, like it, but do not prefer it. Nothing will keep it up and out of the way. On the other hand, I once went two weeks without brushing, combing, or even finger combing, and no one noticed.

I am with writingprincess though, classic is where I'd like to be at.

Mary <><
June 13th, 2008, 12:53 PM
The lady that was in front of me at Green Life Grocery 2 weeks ago! Too bad I don't have a picture, but believe me everyone in the store was doing this:

:thudpile:

Guenever
June 13th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Oh, to have this kind of hair - dark brown, wavy and around knee :crush: perfection!
http://members.chello.nl/keuchenius/images/fknight4.jpg

From First Knight - Julia Ormond as Guinevere.
It's a classic for me but find the movie itself a little too "much" (simply too romantic and picture-perfect..) - I'm more into the more realistic looking, dark, bloody medieval movies..
And yeah, I know she's a character, but that long braid is to die for!! I saw this movie for the first time years ago - but it has always contained my dream hair! :D

jojo
June 13th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Id like my hair to be lighter, 3a and classic length that would be grand!

JessTheMess
June 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I always thought the same! I just recently started to embrace the wave hehe... although there are days that I wish I had long pin straight silky almost black hair. :sigh:

ReadingRenee
June 13th, 2008, 01:24 PM
I *think* that I want long straight silky hair but in reality, it just doesn't suit me. Thanks to the marvels of modern technology(flat iron) I can now see what I would look like with silky straight hair and it just doesnt look right on me. It looks to sophisticated or something. LOL I don't know, Im just kind of a haphazard kind of gal and my wurly hair definitely portrays that. (not that other wavys are haphazard, but on me it just comes together that way)

Forever_Sophie
June 13th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Danielle Fishel's. Looks so thick!

Nynaeve
June 13th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I can't think of anyone who's hair I want, but I do want some hairtoys and to be able to do some hairstyles that they use on Winona Ryder in Dracula (1992, Bram Stoker's Dracula).

Carina
June 13th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I want Spidermoms hair.Look at her new siggy.All I can say is:thud:.But if I should mention a celebrity it would be Dr Quinn(Jane.S)

bunnii
June 13th, 2008, 02:27 PM
If i could have anyones hair it would be mortitia addams or cher from the 60s. black, glossy and long :inlove:

Eireann
June 13th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I like my hair, but I want it to be about 12 inches longer than it is. Patience. . .

Fee
June 13th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I wish my hair would be thicker :( and longer :(

mugglemomof3
June 13th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I want to get my hair cut and styled like Sara Ramirez (she plays Callie Torres (O'Malley) on Grey's Anatomy. *sigh*

Elainehali
June 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I like the little cyrus girls hair, but not when she's in blonde-wig-mode.

=P Love the show (don't tell anyone) I'm glad that long hair is becoming more common.

daydreamer
June 13th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Oooooo -- I totally want Spidermom's hair after seeing that new sig picture!!!! 0_0

Elenna
June 13th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I would like straight and glossy hair.

Madhatter has lovely, shiney red hair. Morticia, Glennagirl and Evil genius have dark, straight, shiney hair. Sigh!

DotDotDot
June 13th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Honestly, I love my hair type, I just wish it would be RoseRed's color!

freznow
June 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I'd love to have our Lady Godiva's long, thick, beautiful hair.

Mine'll get there someday, you just wait and see ;) Maybe not so thick, maybe not so long... But that doesn't matter! It will get there!

Mrs_Zombie
June 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM
I'd love Miley's length too!! I like my hair texture and while this may sound insane considering i have an almost 6" circumference ponytail, i'd like thicker hair.

And not to over state the obvious but i want loooonger hair too. like 17" longer :D

shellblue1
June 13th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Well I just watched You Don't Mess With the Zohan tonight at the theater and I was envying Emmanuelle Chriqui's hair in the movie. Long, dark, and perfectly curly.

Picture from the movie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/DarkBeauty27/emannuelle2.jpg

Not a great pic of her, but you can see her hair!

butterflykisses
August 9th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I like miley cyrus dark hair (is that her natural hair) also, but I also really like Gisele Bundhcens hai when it is long. She has that honey/dark blonde hair color too.
Altho, her hair is probably horribly damaged and mostly extensions.

Darkhorse1
August 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I want Stagecoach's hair ;)
I think Miley has extensions, so, in theory, you *could* get her hair ;) :)

RavenDream
August 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I've always wanted Denise Richards' hair. It's long and has gorgeous(fake) waves. I also like Miley's.

Nevermore
August 9th, 2008, 04:04 PM
I'd like my hair to be floorlength (if they made a magic, overnight growth potion, I'd take it) with MadHatter-esque shine. If I can't have the shine, I'll just take the length, lol.

justgreen
August 9th, 2008, 04:12 PM
I thought Miley's hair was extensions also.....I want Elyce's hair.....

Shanarana
August 9th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I would love for my hair to be redder, but I'm afraid to get into henna because of the work involved with maintaining it. So many people with such pretty hair it is so hard to choose one.

Shanarana
August 9th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Well I just watched You Don't Mess With the Zohan tonight at the theater and I was envying Emmanuelle Chriqui's hair in the movie. Long, dark, and perfectly curly.

Picture from the movie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/DarkBeauty27/emannuelle2.jpg

Not a great pic of her, but you can see her hair!

Haven't seen the movie, but her hair sure does look great.

NurseMama
August 9th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I think Miley has extensions, so, in theory, you *could* get her hair ;) :)

Yeah, I think they are extensions as well. My 6yo is obsessed with this show and she grew from above bsl to hip in one season :rolleyes:.

Xandergrammy
August 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I'm at the point in my life where I would just like my own hair to be all natural. It's going to take awhile before it's all my own colors.

If I had to pick someone else's hair, I'd go all out and pick Lady Godiva's, Denise's, Dianyla's or Catia's. :gabigrin:

wintersun99
August 9th, 2008, 05:29 PM
ok - I'll play. I want Demi Moore's hair! :)

Tap Dancer
August 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Hmm... I want my own hair. :p It's pefect for me. :D

Darkhorse1
August 9th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I'd like Emmanuelle's figure! :D

Darkhorse1
August 9th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Julia Ormond had GORGEOUS hair---that braid for First Knight was an extension. I was mortified when she cut it for Sabrina! Oooh! Soooo sad. She's grown it back since. Her hair in Legends of the Fall was gorgeous!

ole gray mare
August 9th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Okay, I guess I'm weird. But I feel disloyal to my hair by saying I want someone else's hair. I want my own hair. It's very ME. ;)

Having said that, there is lots of hair I admire, especially around here. But I really only want mine.

Elanor
August 10th, 2008, 01:45 AM
I'd love to have waist length hair that has different shades of auburn and chestnut brown and loads of volume and a nice wavy, layered messy look. I don't think anyone in the world naturally has hair like that :D
I pretty much like my own hair, I wish it was just 5'' longer and in a little better condition.

rubyredslippers
August 10th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Ooh, I'd take that Guenevire 'do any day. Though Catherine Zeta Jone's hair from the Mask of Zorro is more my dream hair/length:
http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/27/MPW-13740
Knee would be a little too unmanageable for me.

paper
August 10th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Oh ... I forgot to say "whose". The first hair I wanted was Cher's from the old Sonny and Cher Variety Show. Now think Saldana, Emichee.

Growing up in the 70's, I had long straight hair. Dark brown, parted in the middle. I was always told I looked like Cher.

Chrissy
August 10th, 2008, 06:22 AM
I'm happy with mine most of the time but if I had to choose someone elses it would be........DIANYLA! Although I don't think she or Trolley Pup would give it to me!

Rapunzelwannabe
August 12th, 2008, 02:00 AM
I don't know if there's a certain person I want my hair to be like, I wish it was kissedbyfyre's color, and maybe a 2 instead of a 1. I want it to be more consistent, the texture and style-ability is totally different from my ears forward, verses my ears back.
I really like this girl's hair though, I'd just want it longer.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/2682582459_878f069a7f.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/2675576796_d95fb54408.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/2670634733_0be050fb97.jpg?v=0

HaiirPEACE
August 12th, 2008, 06:55 AM
I don't know if there's a certain person I want my hair to be like, I wish it was kissedbyfyre's color, and maybe a 2 instead of a 1. I want it to be more consistent, the texture and style-ability is totally different from my ears forward, verses my ears back.
I really like this girl's hair though, I'd just want it longer.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/2682582459_878f069a7f.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/2675576796_d95fb54408.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/2670634733_0be050fb97.jpg?v=0

Oh my Gosh!! this is the exact length i someday dream for :thud: