PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever woken up...

rena
March 23rd, 2011, 09:41 PM
...And totally loved your bed-hair? Ever put off combing or brushing because you didn't want to ruin it, since you would never be able to re-create the "look"?

I woke up from my nap today, took a peek in the mirror at my bed hair, and just loved what my bangs were doing--this rather interesting stick-up and swoosh kind of deal that I would never be able to get them to do on my own. I still havn't combed it yet :p but I won't wait too long. Even good looking tangles (lol) are not good. ;)

christine1989
March 23rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
I used to get those days when I had bangs. I would wake up and my bangs would have perfect curl and volume. As for the rest of my hair...... let's just say my bangs were the highlight. ;)

dazeydayze
March 23rd, 2011, 09:54 PM
I used to get those days when I had bangs. I would wake up and my bangs would have perfect curl and volume. As for the rest of my hair...... let's just say my bangs were the highlight. ;)

Haha! Same with me. The bird's nest expression is almost always appropriate. I do have those days where everything falls perfectly though :)

(love your avatar by the way!)

dmitri
March 23rd, 2011, 10:02 PM
One time... I can't remember exactly when it was... maybe 8th grade, maybe 10th? Anyway, I had a dream involving a princess with a big tiara. And when I woke up, hair had somehow twisted itself into a bunch of loops that looked amazingly like that tiara! But it was a school day and I had to tame it back to normalcy.

Rennire
March 23rd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Yes! Especially when I fall asleep with a bun in. I end up with the messy bun look that I can't get my hair to do on purpose!

Fufu
March 24th, 2011, 01:58 AM
I love my bed hair, my hair looks so much volumise >_<

Phexlyn
March 24th, 2011, 04:43 AM
I once woke with really cool anime bedhead (back when I still had my bangs) :D
Sadly, I had to go out and be presentable, so I had to comb it all out. But it looked awesome, I should have taken a picture.

PorkChop
March 24th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Nah, my hair always looks better when its been brushed. The other day i had like two 'horns' where a part of each side of my fringe were stuck right up

NouvelleNymphe2
March 24th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Yes, when my hair was longer (not long my any means, but longer than it is now) it always looked better after naps. Just enough wildness/messiness for my liking. :)

Lielananna
March 24th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Every once in a while when I've gone to sleep with my hair wet it ends ups with some really pretty waves so I try not to comb or brush them out until it starts looking a little too shaggy and not as pretty. Most of the time my hair is too fluffy to put off brushing it, otherwise it drives me nuts.

Aredhel77
March 24th, 2011, 08:04 AM
I have been known to go to work with 'bed hair' on occasion.

Or sometimes I just throw it up into a quick ponytail or cinnabun. It depends on whether I am awake enough or have enough time to wash/ dampen it (I work split shifts so am at work for a couple of hours then home again, then back later in the day..)