PDA

View Full Version : Lurker no more!

EricaLee83
March 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm Erica, from California. I found this site a few days ago and thought I should probably stop lurking already and just join :)
After years of chopping, dying, straightening, and just plain being mean to my hair, I've decided to love on it and leave it alone. In the past year I have stopped using heat and actually embracing my curls. I haven't dyed it in over a year, and haven't cut it in 6 months. I plan on growing it to my waist and embracing my God given "glory". I recently found the joys of coconut oil and haven't looked back. Hope to get to know all you better in the process. Let the journey begin! :D

Signe
March 23rd, 2011, 04:25 PM
welcome! glad to see you, too, are loving your hair as-is. IMO it's all about the natural glory :blossom:

MissCoco
March 23rd, 2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome to LHC! Good job on letting go of heat styling and all the other damaging stuff! I wish you a wonderful hair journey-- you're off to a great start! :D

CarpeDM
March 23rd, 2011, 07:00 PM
Welcome to LHC :)

delsh
March 23rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Hello Erica! I'm new as well, only I "lurked" a very long time before I decided to join! I've also given up heat styling and am embracing my waves. I think we'll have a good time here! =)

EricaLee83
March 24th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Thanks everyone! I am already learning SO MUCH from just reading. I'm so excited to start applying all these tips I finding :)

Zenjam
March 24th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Welcome :)
My goal is also the waist... A long journey!