PDA

View Full Version : i ii iii? Huh?

letterstodes
March 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hello again community,
I know this is silly but what do the i, ii, and iii stats mean? Measurments? Can someone direct me to a how to post? I`m thinking it has to do with thickness of the hair? I just want to know how I can determine the thickness of my own hair? Help?
Many thanks :)

:)

Kherome
March 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
Hello again community,
I know this is silly but what do the i, ii, and iii stats mean? Measurments? Can someone direct me to a how to post? I`m thinking it has to do with thickness of the hair? I just want to know how I can determine the thickness of my own hair? Help?
Many thanks :)

:)

Just read the sticky thread at the top of the mane forum. You'll find all you need to know.

letterstodes
March 23rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
Just read the sticky thread at the top of the mane forum. You'll find all you need to know.
Thanks so much. I feel silly that I didn`t look there first. :)

rena
March 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Yes, it is about hair thickness. You can determine the thickness of your hair by tying it into a ponytail, (gathering as much hair as you can into it,) and measure its circumference with a tape measurer I think.

letterstodes
March 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM
Yes, it is about hair thickness. You can determine the thickness of your hair by tying it into a ponytail, (gathering as much hair as you can into it,) and measure its circumference with a tape measurer I think.
Figured it out *forehead smack*. Thanks lovelies.