PDA

View Full Version : First time CO

Jeno86
March 22nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
This is the first time I have ever done CO. I used Bed Head: Moisture Maniac and wooooow my hair has never been so smooth and shiny! I can't believe I didn't do this sooner! :wethree:Not to mention it seems like the scent lasts longer with just the conditioner.

rena
March 22nd, 2011, 09:53 PM
Thats great to hear that it went so well for your hair! Curious, did you use just that one conditioner? Sounds intriguing.

Jeno86
March 22nd, 2011, 10:14 PM
Yes. I GLOBBED it on, leaned back so my hair would move away from my scalp a bit, scrubbed my scalp and let it sit for the rest of my shower.

Do some use more than one conditioner at a time?

rena
March 23rd, 2011, 12:18 AM
Yes. When CO washing, some use a regular conditioner like Suave, VO5, White Rain, etc. for the cleaning part, and than a heavier conditioner for the conditioning part. :)

Jeno86
March 23rd, 2011, 12:34 AM
I did not know that. I'll have to give that a try at some point and see how my hair fancies it. Thank you for letting me know that ^_______^

rena
March 23rd, 2011, 01:03 AM
Sure thing :D

Slinks
March 23rd, 2011, 05:49 AM
I didn't know about the two conditioners either .. I like how my hair feels too, so I know what you're feeling jeno

PeacenQuietGal
March 23rd, 2011, 06:15 AM
I learned how to CO from watching CinnamonHair's videos on You Tube. She explains the two conditioner method and other details so well, they are wonderful videos.

CinnamonHair i hope you don't mind the call-out!

Slinks
March 23rd, 2011, 04:00 PM
will have to search them out and have a watch .. thanks for the direction :-)

Slinks
March 24th, 2011, 02:18 AM
I bought my second condish today .. the much talked about Garnier Fortifying condish, New and Silicon Free .. I got the one for normal to fine, fragile hair .. I've decide I should really stop buying condish for dry and damage hair because my hair is not dry and damaged it's virgin hasn't been dyed in 15 years hair and as you can see it is very fine .. I'll try it in a couple of days :-)