PDA

View Full Version : Misdirected enabling via Cinnamon hair...

Kherome
March 22nd, 2011, 07:49 AM
So yesterday I visted a friend of mine and I was telling her all about LHC and the different stuff I've learned and tried from here. We were discussing all the bad heads of long hair you see out and about, and I wanted to show her that with proper care long hair doesn't have to look like that. I remembered seeing Cinnamon hair's website, so I googled it and showed her how nice her hair looks, and it's all the way to her knees. At that time, her 3 year old came over and was in awe. She said "Who's that?" So we told her "thats Cinnamon." (not knowing her real name LOL) She kept touching the computer and saying "I love Cinnamon!" :p She was thoroughly enthralled with the long princess hair on the computer screen LOL Then she kept saying she was going to grow her hair "down her legs" and so was mama. (Mama looked a little doubtful on that one) So I said "but it takes a long time." and she replied "Yeah, maybe tomorrow."

Haha, it was so cute.

Rivanariko
March 22nd, 2011, 07:55 AM
"Maybe Tomorrow"! How Cute!! Thanks for sharing! I think a lot of us are in awe of Cinnamon's hair!

daemonwildcat
March 22nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
Aww, that's adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

TiaKitty
March 22nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
LOL! I know!!! I just watched one of her YouTubes and I want Cinnamon's hair!

When my girlies come over and I'm on LHC, they point at all of the avatars and photies and ask "Is that you?" It tickles me, but they are still young and don't really know the difference between us all yet!!!

feralnature
March 22nd, 2011, 05:32 PM
I have seen Cinnamon on you tube also. I want her hair too! Maybe tomorrow!

Nae
March 22nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
Lol, I love the "Maybe tomorrow" sentiment. It is so hopeful. If you say it long enough eventually you will have long hair.

Pumpkin
March 23rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Too sweet! :)

LotusFIre
March 23rd, 2011, 07:34 AM
I want to steal it for my signature, haha!!
Growing hair takes a long time.
Maybe tomorrow.

Kids are great XD

Medievalmaniac
March 23rd, 2011, 08:01 AM
That's a cute story! Kids are wonderful. :)

Angela_Rose
March 23rd, 2011, 08:19 AM
Ha! That's adorable.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have Cinnamony hair, too.

MindBeforeMouth
March 23rd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Thats so sweet!

Slinks
March 23rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
:lol: cute and awesome story .. doncha just love little girls imaginations :-)