PDA

View Full Version : Mar 2010 to Mar 2011 Length Progress:)

Lisa R
March 22nd, 2011, 05:02 AM
The first pic is just after having my baby and my hair still had pregnancy thickness. A few months after that pic I shed SO much hair. It feels and looks as though half my hair was lost. I do have lots of regrowth happening but it'll take years for it to grow out. And I have to do it all over again with a second pregnancy!! Oh well, the babies are worth it:)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/dandlroberts/March20104.jpg

Mar 2011 (slowly on my way to bsl then onto waist maybe) The two pics were taken at the same time but I got my hubby to gather together my hair more in the bottom pic.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/dandlroberts/March11th20112.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/dandlroberts/March11th20115.jpg

frizzalot
March 22nd, 2011, 05:42 AM
lovely growth!

i'm enjoying that extra thickness right now, have yet to shed. my lo is 2months old :)

congratz on ur pg x

Fufu
March 22nd, 2011, 05:52 AM
Whoa greath growth :) Happy 1 year anniversary and congrats on your pregnancy :)

Lisa R
March 22nd, 2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the congratulations about the pregnancy but I'm not pregnant quite yet!! LOL What I meant to say is that I will have to go through that process when I'm pregnant again. Sorry, I should've written it a bit better!!:)

Frizzalot: Congratulations on your little one! Such a gorgeous stage and it only gets cuter and better.

jojo
March 22nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
lovely growth, sorry about the post baby shed but its looking lovely and healthy, so don't you be worrying!

BrightEyes
March 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
Wow, you've made great progress!! I love the color and shine of your hair:).

Tressie
March 22nd, 2011, 06:17 PM
Congratulations on your precious baby and on your hair progress! It's gained a lot of length and it's so shiny, smooth and lovely!! (o: Thanks for sharing your pics!

Mesmerise
March 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Nice growth! Don't worry about the shedding as your hair will thicken again. Although I cut my hair really short sometime after having my third baby, and then rubbished it totally with bleach etc. lol.

Anyway I had massive shedding last year for no known reason, so now I'm just waiting for my own to thicken up again.

Lisa R
March 22nd, 2011, 10:38 PM
Thank you all for the lovely comments.

I did a cassia treatment after taking those pics and it made my hair really shiny. I have thought about doing henna but I really don't like the thought of it being permanent. Done the permanent thing many a time and hate the growing out phase. The only reason for doing a henna treatment would be to get extra strength and thickness but I'm too chicken to do it right now.

Happy hair growing:)

bunzfan
March 23rd, 2011, 04:44 AM
Congratulations on your hair anniversary your be at BSL in no time.

Slinks
March 23rd, 2011, 02:20 PM
your hair has grown out beautifully, congrats on thinking of expanding your family ..

I love your background, blue sky, red rolling mounds, ain't that pretty .. oh and your grass is not greener on the other side !! :lol: that means ya got it all :-)

Lisa R
March 23rd, 2011, 08:26 PM
your hair has grown out beautifully, congrats on thinking of expanding your family ..

I love your background, blue sky, red rolling mounds, ain't that pretty .. oh and your grass is not greener on the other side !! :lol: that means ya got it all :-)

I noticed you are in Ozland as well! That's where I am too. Born and bred Aussie and living in the outback!! Not originally from the outback but that is where we are at the moment:)