PDA

View Full Version : 5 Years On lhc (just a few photos)

PrincessTieflin
March 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM
And I still feel super short here!!!

I wont post all the progress pics but here are SOME :)

My starting point.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/Keaesis/jenjack.jpg

And this was last May (2010) and just a few days ago.. Looks almost like I have hit a stall *snif* why wont it grow..
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/Keaesis/Notgrowing.jpg

THere are more pics in my albums.

Rocket22
March 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM
Lots of progress from starting point! very nice and love the new color too :)

vanity_acefake
March 21st, 2011, 05:19 PM
Your hair colour is gorgeous. And your hair looks great too. Lots of growth from starting point.

PrincessTieflin
March 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
Thanks guys, I should have added that my starting point was in March of 2006 :)

I am a certified henna addict now! :)

Vorvolaka
March 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM
Wow to the colour! It's lovely!

xoxophelia
March 21st, 2011, 05:42 PM
First off I think your new henna color is lovely. But, you also mentioned that you think you have hit a stall.. have you been getting regular trims that might have taken away from the length enough to make it not get longer?

PrincessTieflin
March 21st, 2011, 05:45 PM
First off I think your new henna color is lovely. But, you also mentioned that you think you have hit a stall.. have you been getting regular trims that might have taken away from the length enough to make it not get longer?

I didnt trim at all in 2009, did just a few dustings last year and this year.

I did trim about 1/4 inch the other day to thicken my hem a bit. But other then that.. no big trims.

x0h_bother
March 21st, 2011, 05:50 PM
Wonderful progress, your hair truely has grown so much! And, if I didn't see you were a 3a, I would believe you were naturally a 1a! Your hair looks gorgeous, wonderful color and hemline too.

PrincessTieflin
March 21st, 2011, 05:58 PM
Wonderful progress, your hair truely has grown so much! And, if I didn't see you were a 3a, I would believe you were naturally a 1a! Your hair looks gorgeous, wonderful color and hemline too.

Flat Iorn LOL, I only do it once or twice a year. thoes are the best pics, mostly because its smoothed out and can see the length

The henna has pulled a lot of curl out. I went from a curly to a wurly LOL

ETA: there are pics of the curls in my albums somewhere ;)

princessp
March 21st, 2011, 06:14 PM
Very pretty, congratulations on your growth & anniversary!