PDA

View Full Version : Anyone elses hair started to recover from this winter?

Fethenwen
March 21st, 2011, 03:03 AM
Wow, I'm having a great hair period now. It has lasted a few weeks now. No more; shedding, dry ends, static and dry itchy scalp :cheer: I'm not even doing things much differently.

The weather is getting warmer, and the sun is starting to show itself more often. Yay for spring!

Ishje
March 21st, 2011, 03:10 AM
I wish I could say the same about my hair, but I am very happy spring has started as well :D

hanne jensen
March 21st, 2011, 03:29 AM
My hair has started to settle down now. It's still cold here, but the days are longer and it's not freezing anymore.

pepperminttea
March 21st, 2011, 04:16 AM
No change in my hair yet, but I'm happy to see spring getting underway. I feel sure winter gets longer each year. :p

christine1989
March 21st, 2011, 04:18 AM
Boo for spring! ;) My hair likes winter much better. Oh well, at least warm weather may make it grow faster.

jojo
March 21st, 2011, 12:59 PM
my hair is horrible at the moment but normally gets better in warmer weather; still waiting here in the UK!

Kaya
March 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
This being my first spring as a proud member of LHC, I certainly hope my hair responds well to the warmer weather. Though the veritable deluge of pollen that is occuring right now makes me worry about oiling my hair. My car is coated with pollen; I don't need it in my hair! :scared:(I already made the mistake of mowing my backyard with oiled hair and no hat. Very bad idea! :p)

Sunny_side_up
March 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Yes indeed! Yay for improved circulation, sunny blue sky and lunchtimes outside:D Love it, and have notice about a months new growth woohoo!

patienceneeded
March 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM
Loving that spring is just around the corner! Right now I'm on spring break...the weather is attempting to be spring-like too. Hoping my hair stops being so staticky and starts growing faster...

Chamy
March 22nd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Mee too! Spring is great!

Hile
March 22nd, 2011, 08:02 AM
Have not yet seen a change in my hair but I have started to recover from winter;) And my hair benefits from it too since I'm more motivated to do deep treatments, fun updos etc. And the increased sunlight brings out all the split ends and epic S&D missions:D

wvgemini
March 22nd, 2011, 08:08 AM
It's starting to act spring like around here too :) I'm hoping to see some good growth as the weather warms up. I'm more excited about not being cooped up in the house though. Bring on the outdoor weather!

anodyne_ame
March 22nd, 2011, 08:48 AM
Not seeing a return to my there's-sunshine-outside -growth rate yet but less itchyness and maybe less shedding. Oh and definitely less static, almost none now, hooray!
I'm loving all the sunshine we've had for a good week now :)

Fethenwen
March 22nd, 2011, 09:59 AM
Yes indeed! Yay for improved circulation, sunny blue sky and lunchtimes outside:D Love it, and have notice about a months new growth woohoo!
Oh, I've never thought of that warmer weather brings better circulation. But yes, that it does :) Must be one of the key factors to why hair grows faster during summer.

x0h_bother
March 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
SUMMER is great I cannot wait! My hair is more broken from Winter. I hope it is on the mend!

lillylonghair
March 22nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Yes!!!!!! I feel my growth is speeding up a little bit and it is waaaaay less dry and tangle prone on the ends.