PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Bun stick for swap - GONE

sapphire-o
June 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM
(Gone)
I got this beautiful bloodwood stick for making Chinese bun. Well I just can't make this bun to work for me. Maybe some of you soft haired ladies can use it. It's 6.5" long and practically new. I'd love to swap for another good quality wood hairstick that's 6.5 - 7" long. Prefer turned sticks in the $10 - 20 range, but if you have a fabulous stick (like Castle Mountain Designs) that's worth a lot more, I'm willing to pay the difference. :)

If nobody has anything to swap in a day or so I'll consider selling it. :)

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/sapphire-o/For%20Sale%20or%20Swap/bloodwoodpaddle.jpg

kwaniesiam
June 12th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Is 6.5" the total length or length between the two paddles?

sapphire-o
June 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM
It's the total length. The middle part is about 3.5". Please note this stick is a bit chunky. It's not meant to poke through a bun, but to wrap hair around it.

kwaniesiam
June 12th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Well I have nothing interesting to swap, but how much would you be asking for to sell?

angelthadiva
June 14th, 2008, 03:20 PM
(Gone)
I got this beautiful bloodwood stick for making Chinese bun. Well I just can't make this bun to work for me. Maybe some of you soft haired ladies can use it. It's 6.5" long and practically new. I'd love to swap for another good quality wood hairstick that's 6.5 - 7" long. Prefer turned sticks in the $10 - 20 range, but if you have a fabulous stick (like Castle Mountain Designs) that's worth a lot more, I'm willing to pay the difference. :)

If nobody has anything to swap in a day or so I'll consider selling it. :)

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/sapphire-o/For%20Sale%20or%20Swap/bloodwoodpaddle.jpg

Where did you get this one? I'm always late to the party it seems, and would like one myself! :flower:

basak
June 16th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Is it, by any chance, from Amadlife?

angelthadiva
June 16th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Yep, that's where she got it from! :)