PDA

View Full Version : Scunci Effortless Beauty Expandable Ponytailer

GlennaGirl
March 14th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Here (http://www.amazon.com/Scunci-Effortless-Beauty-Expandable-Ponytailer/dp/B002QA52V4/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1300167153&sr=8-14) is the item I'm reviewing. I got it in black. :)

First of all, I love Scunci products because they're cheap and they do magical things. Please keep in mind that my hair is on the thinner side of average and very fine so it doesn't take as much to put it up and hold it up, nor does it break hair toys as easily as for someone with thicker, coarser and/or longer hair.

That said, I LOVE my Scunci. (Even though the name always makes me laugh...I never remember how to spell it and I always think of "scungy", as in "gross," when I hear it.) Please note that even with my shorter, fine hair I didn't *really* feel secure with this until I tried making a cinnabun with two Good Hair Days pins, then put the Scunci over it. But it just looks so cute. I love it. Love, love, love it. It seems fairly well made, very stable, there were no nicks or dings, it doesn't dig into my head and hurt and it does expand and...retract? Is that the word I'm looking for?...easily and without feeling like "Oh man, I am gonna break this thing."

I have only tried it with buns. I haven't tried it as a ponytail holder yet.

Try it, especially if you have a hairtype like mine and don't need much holding. It's just such a cute, pretty accessory and you feel instantly transformed in it. It looks like it would be good for work, too.

Barniie
March 14th, 2011, 11:57 PM
oo! very pretty and handy looking :)