PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried "fast"?

Kat Girl
March 12th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Has anyone tired this? If so what did you think?

http://www.fasthair.co.uk/

lapushka
March 12th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Has anyone tired this? If so what did you think?

http://www.fasthair.co.uk/

Riiiiiight. Daily use, and a bottle lasts 4 to 6 weeks, for £19,99, and for what's probably just a regular shampoo. More like, how to be broke fast. :rolleyes:

enfys
March 12th, 2011, 01:59 PM
http://www.fasthair.co.uk/html/fast_grow_ingredients.htm

Hahahahaha. No. That's too much like a regular shampoo/conditioner for it to be as great as it sounds.

Also, the site claims that diet has no effect on hair growth in one FAQ answer, then says it will aid it in another.

Kat Girl
March 12th, 2011, 02:17 PM
You're right it does seem like all of the other shampoos and conditioners out there. And the shampoo does have sodium laural sulfate. :( Still it would be nice if something did make hair grow faster.

nazzooyzo
March 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM
You're right it does seem like all of the other shampoos and conditioners out there. And the shampoo does have sodium laural sulfate. :( Still it would be nice if something did make hair grow faster.
have you tried monistat/daktarin? loads of people have on this site and they have got good results.

Kat Girl
March 12th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Not yet. I haven't yet been able to bring myself to do the monistat.

enfys
March 12th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I use sulphate shampoo without bother.

There are other grow faster options such as castor oil or simple scalp massage. Despite what that site says on one answer, diet plays a huge role too.

jaine
March 12th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I would never use it because I believe that SLS is damaging to my hair. When I stopped using SLS, my growth was 2 shades darker than the rest of my hair. I had a noticeable growout line even though none of my hair had been colored. Clearly the structure of my hair had been changed somehow by using SLS.

I also agree with enfys - the ingredients look like what you would find in any SLS shampoo, nothing special.

Kat Girl
March 12th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Jaine,
That's interesting that you said after you stopped using SLS you had a color line in your hair. I kind of wonder if the same thing happened (or would have happened) to me. About 2 years ago I got lots of lighter blonde highlights in my dark blonde hair. The result was my hair was lighter overall but totally fried beyond belief! After that I began using wen, which is free of SLS and have been using that exclusively (except for the occasional CO wash). Needless to say I have a color line where my darker blonde virgin roots are growing, but now that you mentioned it my (healthy virgin SLS free) roots might well be a darker color than my hair has ever been before (when I did use SLS shampoos). Also the part that is colored has also gotten darker (which I didn't think happened as the color was stripped out of it).

jojo
March 12th, 2011, 03:18 PM
I tried this in 2005, it dried my hair so much and I got no extra growth! Took the pills too and again nothing and the not cheap either!