PDA

View Full Version : Some new pix of me and my hair!

Robbi Dehlinger
March 11th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Hi!

Now mind you, there IS some "wiggery" involved here, but you can see how much my own hair has grown and how it blends!
http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Robbi496/SAM_0201.jpg

UltraBella
March 11th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Very nice !

Marjolein
March 11th, 2011, 08:22 AM
It certainly has grown, well done! And may I compliment you on that blouse? I :heartbeat the color!!

Robbi Dehlinger
March 12th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Awww, thanks, I am happy with it, but will be happier when it is 3 times as long as in that picture:)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 12th, 2011, 12:32 AM
HI! Yes it has certainly grown and I have trimmed off about 4 inches over the past 2 years or so!

I have a bunch of blouses of the same pattern but in different clolors and/ or prints. Wal_Mart has been selling them since last Fall and they are only 12-14 bux!

That blouse goes well with all my black skirts!:)

RadiantNeedle
March 12th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Buahaha, I think 'wiggery' is my favourite word of the week.
You look splendid!

Robbi Dehlinger
March 12th, 2011, 02:34 AM
LOL!

I will send it to Merriam-Webster to see if they like it??

Thank you!

TiaKitty
March 12th, 2011, 02:43 AM
I agree, it looks really great! I can't even tell where the wiggery (tee-hee, I like that word, too!) is! It all looks like your hair to me... :)

CastaDiva
March 12th, 2011, 03:01 AM
I can`t see the "wiggery":) I think your hair looks very nice and you have had some great growth progress. I too love the color of your blouse. It suits your hair and skin tone very well.

Robbi Dehlinger
March 12th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Youa are all so SWEEET <hugs all around>

Shield31
March 12th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Adding my voice Robbi. Looking great :)
Keep up the good work and your goal is right around the corner.

Xandergrammy
March 12th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Robbi, you and your hair look wonderful! I think I have to get some of those blouses. What colors do they come in?

And I LOVE your siggy pic in the elegant dress. Smashing!!

Robbi Dehlinger
March 12th, 2011, 05:49 AM
HI there!

Check out your local Wal-Mart be4 they change over to the Spring line! I have that one, a white one, a rust colored one, a lite blue one, and a striped print, all same pattern!

Working toward passing you up LOL

mrs_coffee
March 12th, 2011, 06:35 AM
It looks so good! How are you feeling? Better, I hope.

spitfire511
March 12th, 2011, 07:09 AM
More agrees that it looks great! (And that wiggery is a lovely word!)

Phexlyn
March 12th, 2011, 09:49 AM
You look beautiful, Robbi. I adore that pearl necklace :)
I can't spot the wiggery either, but your hair looks really nice.

Coriander
March 12th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Robbi, first of all, you look amazing. :)

Secondly, I can't tell where the wiggery comes in. It all looks lovely and shiny and completely natural. Thank you so much for the update!

Red_Wednesday
March 12th, 2011, 12:32 PM
You look great!! Another shirt fan here:love: Honestly, if you hadn't mentioned "wiggery" (:D:D), I never would have guessed. Congratulations on your progress!!

julya
March 12th, 2011, 01:39 PM
You are looking good! And add me to the list of folks who love your top, is it a silky, soft kind of fabric? I just might need to make a trip to Walmart myself!

Robbi Dehlinger
March 12th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Hi all!

You folks are the GREATEST!

I will be looking forward to the day I have hair as long as Coriander's wiggery or no wiggery LOL

It is a very basic cotton top, long sleeved, it comes in many different colors and paterns, all the same style.

:)

Fufu
March 13th, 2011, 09:00 AM
You are looking awesome :)

jojo
March 13th, 2011, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't have known there was "wiggery" :D (gotta love that word!) going on but you and your hair look beautiful. Your hair is growing well!

silverjen
March 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Well done, you look lovely! And burgundy is a great color on you. Thank you for sharing, it's so inspirational to see other people's progress photos. It gives me hope!

aenflex
March 13th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Looking good! And is that a sweet phonograph I see???

teela1978
March 13th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Your hair is definitely getting longer Robbi! Also, I like your couch :)

sneakybea
March 13th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Looks great! Congratulations!

Slinks
March 13th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I'm a newbie here and have no idea what, when or where but I agree with everyone, you, the "wiggery" you can add me to the growing list that likes that word, the blouse and colour look great :-)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks JO JO!

Your ahir has grown SOOO MUCH!

Was that your silly post of FB?? LOL

xoxo

Robbi Dehlinger
March 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Awwww, Thanks and I am sure yours is just as lovely:)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 14th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Looking good! And is that a sweet phonograph I see???

Hi there! No, actually it is a real honest to goodness Reele to Rell TAPE RECORDER! (I can be soooo 20th century??):D

Robbi Dehlinger
March 14th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Your hair is definitely getting longer Robbi! Also, I like your couch :)

Glad to see you are still here and your hair is GORJUS

That sofa is probably about 100 years old? It was my mom's mom's couch before I got it from mom, this is the THIRD upholstry pattern it has had. It is nice to sit in ebven in a long skirt, cuz it is built up high from the floor, unlike most couches they build today!

Hoping it will be even longer this time next year:)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Looks great! Congratulations!

OMG, you have so much hair now??

Good for cold climate cuz you have built in earmuffs:D

Robbi Dehlinger
March 14th, 2011, 11:33 AM
I'm a newbie here and have no idea what, when or where but I agree with everyone, you, the "wiggery" you can add me to the growing list that likes that word, the blouse and colour look great :-)

Welcome and happy growing!

I have been here since 2003 and have gone back to short at one point but going for the super length now:)

jojo
March 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Thanks JO JO!

Your ahir has grown SOOO MUCH!

Was that your silly post of FB?? LOL

xoxo
aww thank you sweetie, where both getting there! which silly post was that? all my posts are silly!:eyebrows: though i had to trim my ends, they were thinning but better now! was it about my ends?

truepeacenik
March 14th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Looking good and healthy, Robbi!
You truly have come a long way.

Robbi Dehlinger
March 16th, 2011, 03:39 AM
aww thank you sweetie, where both getting there! which silly post was that? all my posts are silly!:eyebrows: though i had to trim my ends, they were thinning but better now! was it about my ends?

LOL!

No, it was actually about NASAL Hair? (EWWWWWW)

But it WAS funny:)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 16th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Looking good and healthy, Robbi!
You truly have come a long way.

Awww thank you!

You are a sweetie!:cheese:

jojo
March 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM
LOL!

No, it was actually about NASAL Hair? (EWWWWWW)

But it WAS funny:)

twas true! seriously have you ever tried s&ding nasal hair? its no laughing matter, but broke the 2 week rule and chopped, missing the length but I will get over it!:o

Robbi Dehlinger
March 23rd, 2011, 05:03 AM
twas true! seriously have you ever tried s&ding nasal hair? its no laughing matter, but broke the 2 week rule and chopped, missing the length but I will get over it!:o

No fun trimming it, but less fun HJAVING it?? Ewwww. I hear some folks get an electrolysis person to zap it?? THAT sounds painful??

Loviatar
March 23rd, 2011, 05:17 AM
Robbi! Your progress is fantastic, and I cannot tell that there is any 'wiggery' involved!

Your hair is LONGER than mine! :D

Looking great girl, I also love the red slinky dress in your signature :)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 23rd, 2011, 05:19 AM
Robbi! Your progress is fantastic, and I cannot tell that there is any 'wiggery' involved!

Your hair is LONGER than mine! :D

Looking great girl, I also love the red slinky dress in your signature :)

Awww, thanks!

It will never be long enouf for me, but seems like everybody loves that dress:blossom: