PDA

View Full Version : Cute comment from my DBF

j4zzin
June 12th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Last night we went out for grocery shopping and I bought some new conditioner (Suave Naturals 'Vanilla Floral'... smells heavenly!!!). A few minutes ago he asked me what I put in my little spritz bottle, and I said that it had some of the new conditioner and my grapeseed oil mixed up in water. Then he said, "Sounds like some good hair food." Hehe.

tn.sctt
June 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
really I'm gonna have to try that definitely

Mi-chan
June 12th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Hair food. Lol that's cute indeed. =)

Saranne772
June 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Aww you have educated him well ;)

Tapioca
June 12th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I'm currently using the Vanilla Floral. I love it. I also use it in my cassia/henna mix to make it easier to rinse and to help with that henna smell.

j4zzin
June 13th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Aww you have educated him well ;)

Aww shucks.

I am actually surprised how he's taken an interest in hair care. He decided he wanted to start using conditioner instead of just shampoo, and he combs and braids my hair in exchange for scritches and scalp massages on him.

I'll stop gushing now. :crush:

j4zzin
June 13th, 2008, 12:30 AM
I'm currently using the Vanilla Floral. I love it. I also use it in my cassia/henna mix to make it easier to rinse and to help with that henna smell.

It smells like icing!!! :cake: I've been using Tropical Coconut for awhile because I figured the coconut extracts might be beneficial like coconut oil, but I just flat out like the vanilla scent. I don't think there is that much variances in effects of hair across the different flavors in the same line, right?

Nevermore
June 13th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Actually j4zzin, I've found that they're all slightly different and that the coconut is much more moisturizing/much less cleansing (for CO) than the one I'm using now (citrus smoothie). I was pleasantly surprised about that.

coppercurls
June 13th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Sounds like a fair trade!

j4zzin
June 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Well that is good to know. :)