PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins

akka naeda
March 10th, 2011, 02:51 AM
In my album there's a pic of my plait from 2009, where the end of the plait is just about knee-length. At the time I posted (in the mini-milestones thread?) because I was finally getting to the stage people talk about where their hair was too long to plait easily.

Since then it hasn't happened - I still have no problems plaiting my hair - and at my most recent trim my plait is back to being about classic, although the ends are definitely knee-length as the most recent length shot shows. I haven't been taking the various vits (B complex, MSM, silica) I was taking before, but would tehy have caused that much growth? Or would not taking them cause an apparent stall?

I've started them again and will endeavour to take them religiously in order to see, but no doubt it will be a couple of months before I notice anything. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Debra83
March 10th, 2011, 10:29 PM
I haven't experienced that because my hair is not that long, but I know from reading things (books, nutrition magazines, articles online) that vitamin depletion shows up fairly rapidly in fingernails and hair and skin. It also hits other places, organs, eyes, etc. but takes a little longer.