PDA

View Full Version : Hair cabinet clearout! AOHR, Y2C, Panacea, Goth Rosary, henna etc

earthymamawitch
March 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Well I took the plunge and dreaded my hair again. I am really happy with it... but now I have a whole cupboard full of hair stuff I can't use. Conditioners being bad for dreads & all! Sooooo... my "trash" could be your treasure LOL! Prices include shipping, and I am also open to offers if you don't like my price! I have up for sale:

I have FSOT:

Full size 2 oz tub of Nightblooming Panacea Hair Salve leave in and deep treatment, the regular one http://www.etsy.com/listing/68159440/panaceas-hair-salve-leave-in-conditionerIt's had a couple tiny dabs removed... $10.

Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner, $7. Used a small amount once but my hair hated it.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner... I have like 5 bottles of this, 2 completely full and 3 that are between 2/3 and 3/4 full. $8/ea for the full ones, $5/ea for the less full ones, or take the lot for $25.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo, tried once sp full bottle, $7.

Yes To Carrots and Yes to Cucumbers conditioners, BIG bottles that were barely used, $8/ea.

Goth Rosary conditioners, both barely used http://www.gothrosary.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6&zenid=38d2377e28ef3776707403afc5ede538 2 oz bottle of Daily Use Hair conditioner/humectants, $5 and also 4 oz bottle of Hair Detangling & Softening Cream Rinse, $6.

Aubrey Organics Rosa Mesqueta deep conditioner, full 2 oz bottle - just couldnt stand the smell. $5.

Kiss My Face Whenever conditioner, used once of a 11 oz bottle, $7.

Hennasooq 100 gm of Yemeni henna, still sealed in package and kept in freezer - $6.

All prices include shipping and if you buy more than one then there's a discount :) Will also swap for Henna Hut henna, indian herbs, Chagrin Valley/SCH shampoo bars, or Mehandi Celebration henna.

Jenn

cantom03
March 9th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Pm'd about the Nightblooming

tanya222
March 9th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Do prices include shipping to Canada?

earthymamawitch
March 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Do prices include shipping to Canada?

No sorry it would be a few more bucks for that. Let me know if you're interested in anything :cheese:

Jenn

tanya222
March 9th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I might be interested in the henna and the rosa mesqueta deep conditioner. What does it smell like exactly? Also what are the instructions for it?

wavykisses
March 14th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Pm'd about the conditioners