PDA

View Full Version : Video: Messy Bun Technique.

Hypnotica
March 5th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I have done a small tutorial video on how to make a messy bun, something that some of us find hard on very long hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbiEWdaxJGI

Enjoy.

tigr
March 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I may never have hair long enough to do this bun, but I still think it's a great video. I loved the music!

Meechiru
March 5th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks for sharing! I'm not very good with buns, so it was informative for me.

skyblue
March 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM
cool!! Thanks so much! Now to get my hands on a fork!!

Hypnotica
March 6th, 2011, 05:51 AM
This seems to be one of my unpopular videos :)

Pantsless Amy
March 6th, 2011, 07:57 AM
I love your videos.

lapushka
March 6th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Nice! I had to watch it a second time, as I got a little confused at the part where you insert the fork; how you need to move the bun, then insert the fork.

I love messy buns. Hope I can wear this one some day. I need some more length, though. :)

Chamy
March 6th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Thanks for posting this! I like the look of this bun.
On a side note, Hypnotica, is your haircolour different in this vid? It looks more brown than red?

renarok
March 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Love this!!!! I have always liked the look of a messy bun, but couldn't do it with my hair because it is too long. Thank you so much for your very helpful tutorial.

Kristin
March 6th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I like it! My hair is between waist and hip with layers, so some bits are sticking out, but that only adds to the effect. Nice work always!

LaurelSpring
March 6th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I love this! I cant wait to try it. Thanks for posting it. It will be so much better for my hair than the way I am doing it now. This method will be so less damaging.

Angeletti
March 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM
I will be trying this tomorrow, thanks : )

vanity_acefake
March 7th, 2011, 02:03 AM
That video is brilliant. Thank you so much.

Idun
March 7th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I love this video! I have slippery hair like you, and now for the first time I managed to make a loose bun that stays put! Usually my buns must be rather tight or they fall apart. I didn´t manage a messy look, but I`m pretty happy with loose. Many thanks Hypnotica!:flowers:

Nightshade
March 7th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Fantastic!

And the music is pretty good too ;)

bunzfan
March 8th, 2011, 07:30 AM
I can see me wearing this everyday:)

Hypnotica
March 10th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Thanks for posting this! I like the look of this bun.
On a side note, Hypnotica, is your haircolour different in this vid? It looks more brown than red?

Yes. Henna + bathroom lightning + iPhone camera = not good accuracy on the hair colour.

Hypnotica
March 10th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Nice! I had to watch it a second time, as I got a little confused at the part where you insert the fork; how you need to move the bun, then insert the fork.

I love messy buns. Hope I can wear this one some day. I need some more length, though. :)

The thing about the fork in the video was that I took too much hair with the fork the first time so I had to re-do it :)