PDA

View Full Version : 'Tangled' Countdown: Day 26

Kaya
March 4th, 2011, 11:44 AM
If you were trapped in a tower, a comfortable tower, but a tower nonetheless, what 3 essential hair things would you absolutely have to have?

I don't remember seeing more than a brush with Rapunzel, but I figure most of us would shrivel up and die if we were only allowed one hair care-related thing. :bigeyes:

Pyvsi
March 4th, 2011, 01:30 PM
My loc tightning tool, sweet almond oil, pretty silk scarf

LisaMonster
March 4th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Ketylo stick, condish, jojoba oil

mariazelie
March 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I would HAVE to have my no sulfate shampoo, my conditioner and my TANGLE TEASER which thanks to this forum has liberated my life, since the end of the past year. Without those things, I would never be able to get my hair wet again!

krissykins
March 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Conditioner, jojoba oil, hair fork. I could probably just finger comb. Even though that would suck with 70 ft of iii hair...

Conditioner bottle with built in comb? :eyebrows:

ETA: Oh, and the conditioner better not run out. (Hey, if everyone else is using this qualifier, I can too!)

1hunky5monkeys
March 4th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Conditioner, coconut oil, large ficcare :D

twopoints
March 4th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Wide tooth comb, BBB (since a bottle of shampoo won't last a lifetime), and a large silk scarf (which can double up as a pillow case).

GeoJ
March 4th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Large 100% silk satin scarf, wide toothed seamless comb, and a tangle teezer. The wide toothed comb because it feels good on my scalp and can be used for updos, the tangle teezer because it makes detangling so much easier, and the scarf for covering my hair, utilizing in hairstyles, and for use as a pillowcover.

MissEarlGrey
March 4th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Wide tooth comb, Jojoba Oil, and Conditioner. This is assuming the comfortable tower is furnished with silk pillowcases. :)

AspenSong
March 4th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Conditioner, Jojoba oil and my tangle teezer....lol

McFearless
March 4th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Conditioner that never ends, a wide toothed comb and a hair elastic

CurlyZ
March 4th, 2011, 07:37 PM
- neverending conditioner (already mixed with jojoba oil :p)
- wide tooth wooden comb
- hot guy who'll brush my hair :D

IcarusBride
March 4th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Magical continuously full pot of coconut oil, a horn comb and a hair stick. I'd also really like some scissors, because I like my micro-trims and my blunt hemline.

Dragon
March 5th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Three things, that’s hard. I guess I would have to pick my conditioner, wide tooth comb and olive oil.

Mírien
March 5th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Three things... It would be hard for me to be locked up in that tower. :p A continously full bottle of my home-made egg shampoo, horn comb, ficcare. And I would still be in a desperate need of finding some nice bird who would fly to the supermarket and occasionaly bring me a bottle of ACV. ;)

Lady-Djenevre
March 5th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Tangle teaser, wide toothed comb and conditioner.