PDA

View Full Version : So excited! Yay!

Kherome
March 4th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I did it!

I am the most updo/braid/hair toy challenged person ever. I can manage just a few things with my hair, and usually they aren't that nice.
So I tried today, to do something I liked but doubted I could pull off, the fishtail braid. But I did it! Kinda...It's not pretty and it's only the bottom half of my hair as I wanted to watch while I did it so I could see if it was working out right. So it's sloppy, and not nice at all, but you can see I had it going! It's in my album if you want to see, or laugh:cheese::D

rena
March 4th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Congrats! I could only dream of doing styles like that when my hair gets long enough.

Kherome
March 4th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Congrats! I could only dream of doing styles like that when my hair gets long enough.

It's not nice yet, but I think on wet hair it might be easier to get even.

Alvrodul
March 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Practice makes perfect!
For a long time I considered dutch/french braiding to be some sort of black magic - it was certainly not something I was capable of. I would start braiding, but soon get mixed up about which bunch of hair was going over or under next. And i wasn't exactly concentrating on getting a neat braid either!
I mastered the dutch braid during the Christmas holiday this year - and recently I have also succeeded in mastering the four-strand box braid. :cheese:
And once upon a time I considered myself a true braidtard!:p

einna
March 4th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Wuhu! Congrats! I am also hairdo challenged, and every small thing like this is big to me! I actually put a pic in my album of my first bun (sock bun). Its not pretty at all, but its still a big deal to me. And btw, looks like you only need a little bit of practice to make it look Goood :D

Kherome
March 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Ok I did it again today (pic in album) and it's a significant improvement! Yay!

tigr
March 8th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Congratulations on learning a new 'do!