PDA

View Full Version : It's been forever!(like 7 or 8 months!) + How my hair has grown!

Aevra
March 3rd, 2011, 09:40 AM
LHC! I miss'ed you! I've been so busy and stuff that I didn't have time to get my computer fixed, but now it is and AH! It's so good to be back!

So, since I left, I have passed waist and am steady on my goal of TBL, so my jeans fall around my hips and my hair is sitting at the bottom of the waist-band thing where the belt loops are. I'm excited.

Tell me, how long did your hair grow while you were away from LHC?

Edit:No pictures yet :(
I've missplaced my camera and I need to find it :\
Found some pictures of the wedding! Yay, this was almost 3 months ago and my hair is in a med-high pony tail, but if you can imagine the length down my back then you'll get a good idea of how long my hair is!
http://i54.tinypic.com/24v5k47.jpghttp://i56.tinypic.com/250hsuv.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/292bnno.jpghttp://i55.tinypic.com/18m5n5.jpg

Magicknthenight
March 3rd, 2011, 10:01 AM
Well Hi welcome back!:D Congrads on your growth ^__^ I've been gone a long time too. Had a 7 month relationship that got kind of crazy. Then finding a place to live after that. Then having my mom take my stuff up to a place i couldn't get to. Just craziness. It's been sort of hair hell for me. Lost my comb. Ran out of Shampoo Bars. Had no conditioner or ACV. (Conditioner would have been in my purse she moved). I was doing scalp washes with some sulfate shampoo for colored hair for a short while. And boy how my hair hated it hah. I came home to find my grams trying to rent my room out but telling me shes gonna move? No clue. But i can't wait to unpack what she packed make an SMT and heavily oil my hair and do a fancy undo.
I was around the.."Am i tail bone yet? I think so but I'm not sure". And with how busy I've been and not really on here thinking about it I went from that to almost classic. To where i can now sit on it ^___ Yea it was nice to keep it off my mind but I missed being here so badly hah. I may have to trim a bit because of the brushes and its just been so crazy I'm not always able to even comb it so....I don't know. Glad to be back though and I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures ^__^
ETA: I hope a few months of extreme laziness or being unable to afford what i need and my hair being through a lot it forgives me. I'm sure that first time after it hits conditioner it will. It would just be such a shame to have a few months undo years yanno?

Aevra
March 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Thanks so much!

I'm sure your hair will forgive you. Pamper it until it can't take it anymore :D

Fufu
March 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
I love your wedding gown and your hair looks fantastic :)

Aevra
March 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
Oh thanks! They were just for the hair part, I will be posting gown photos when I find the wedding dress forum. I promised them some pictures a while ago. XD

leslissocool
March 3rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
Your gown and hair look so beautiful!

Magicknthenight
March 3rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Yay you uploaded them.It looks really pretty and on such a special day. Lucky lucky :toast:
^_^ I really like that thing in your hair. I'm not sure what to call it? It looks really elegant

ETA: Thanks I can't wait. Pampering my hair is good for the mind/body ^__^

Aevra
March 3rd, 2011, 10:44 AM
The thing in my hair is called a Tsumami Kanzachi, it's a hair piece that Gaesha wear and it's made from folded fabric. It's kinda like fabric origami. It's really simple but I had it ordered, all of my brides maids had a smaller white one in their hair and the moms/my favourite women had them in a pin form.

LisaMonster
March 3rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
You and your hair are beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage :)

lunache
March 3rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Congrats on the growth and on the marriage! :)

Aevra
March 5th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Thank you guys. You're very sweet. This thread though is mostly about how long my hair has gotten since I went on me semi-hiatus. Those photos just happened to be the only kinda recent ones that I have of my hair. (in other words, I'm not looking for attention for those photos...I hope that no one thinks that)

Aerith
March 5th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Congratulations on both your wedding and your hair growth and also welcome back! :) Your hair looks really beautiful.