PDA

View Full Version : 'Tangled' Countdown: Day 28

Kaya
March 2nd, 2011, 08:36 AM
We know that in 'Tangled' Rapunzel's hair had the special power to heal people of injury and age.

If your hair had one special/super power, what would you want it to be?

katienoonan
March 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
Ooooh! I so rarely love Disney/girly films... But this film made my YEAR! I love her character.... and i love love love her as a shorty-brunette... possibly more than the blonde!

I think If I had very long hair and it had a special power it would just be happiness... And the ability to make people smile... and heal all brain wounds (Depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, paranoia etc~)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krbf9mSwXN1qzznjto1_500.jpg

Lunnafindel
March 2nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
I would want to be able to use my hair as a lasso like she does - hair that extends and contracts that I can swing from. That'd be so much fun, I'd be like spiderman or Tarzan...:silly:

orangeskye
March 2nd, 2011, 08:50 AM
aww katie, i kinda love that you call mental disease "brain wounds", that made me happy for a moment :o

If my hair could have a super power it would be the power to change colours to WILD colours based on my mood or preference, that could be fun!

i want blue hair!

or
"hey.. why is your hair suddenly blonde"
"eh? i'm in a good mood?"

LotusFIre
March 2nd, 2011, 09:05 AM
My hair would be stronger than a locomotive, and GROW faster than the speed of light!

Also fly, but that goes without saying.:jestor:

oh sorry just realized you emphasized ONE. The growing fast one. Def.:D

krissykins
March 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
I would want my hair to style itself :D

Yamainu
March 2nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
To never tangle. That would be the BEST.

katienoonan
March 2nd, 2011, 10:58 AM
aww katie, i kinda love that you call mental disease "brain wounds", that made me happy for a moment :o

If my hair could have a super power it would be the power to change colours to WILD colours based on my mood or preference, that could be fun!

i want blue hair!

or
"hey.. why is your hair suddenly blonde"
"eh? i'm in a good mood?"

That is such an amazing Idea! But my hair would turn green so often... I'm jealous of almost everyone i meet because everyone is amazing! :o

I hope I didn't offend anyone... It's just what i like to call my problems... it's all ailments, like anything else..

My hair would be stronger than a locomotive, and GROW faster than the speed of light!

Also fly, but that goes without saying.:jestor:

oh sorry just realized you emphasized ONE. The growing fast one. Def.:D

Imagine having hair like a Helicoptor! You could dodge all traffic jams and explore the world! :cheer:

Yamainu
March 2nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
I hope I didn't offend anyone... It's just what i like to call my problems... it's all ailments, like anything else..

I liked it. Sometimes when I don't want to go into the long, drawn out explanations of my problems (rare, since I'm an educator by nature, and I have trouble getting off my soap boxes) I simply tell people I have a seratonin deficiency. I remember growing up my mother used to explain to us that she had "a physical problem, that happens to manifest itself mentally and emotionally".

Sorry, for the hijack. :whistle:

Ooh, what about prehensile hair? You could get it to grab stuff for you, close doors, carry things.... smack people upside the head when they're being ridiculous... cheat at cards... hail taxies....

rhosyn_du
March 2nd, 2011, 05:24 PM
I would want it to be flame-retardant. No more worrying about singeing it while fire dancing! :cheese:

nicolezoie
March 2nd, 2011, 05:24 PM
I would like mine to be able to defy gravity, yet be neat (tidy). :)

ange1ito
March 2nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
totally off the subject here i had a awful day and logged in to browse, i read your posts a few times, pleased you are doing so well with all the natural ways to heal your hair and mind...but i just wanted to say thanks for posting this adorable pic of the pooch, made me smile...way cute.:heart:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krbf9mSwXN1qzznjto1_500.jpg[/quote]

Kaeita
March 2nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
I like the healing qualities one! Also fast growing. Flying too, why not! :D

Cirafly24
March 2nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
OH that puppy with the toilet paper roll on his leg...I almost died from the adorableness!

I'd wish for super fast growing hair!

Rapunzelwannabe
March 2nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
Is always behaving a superpower? :p
I'd also like prehensile hair- but wouldn't it hurt when you trimmed it?

Dark Queen
March 2nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
Ooooh! I so rarely love Disney/girly films... But this film made my YEAR! I love her character.... and i love love love her as a shorty-brunette... possibly more than the blonde!

I think If I had very long hair and it had a special power it would just be happiness... And the ability to make people smile... and heal all brain wounds (Depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, paranoia etc~)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krbf9mSwXN1qzznjto1_500.jpg

As a psych student, I agree with this :D. Also, I love the cute dog!!

Pyvsi
March 4th, 2011, 01:37 PM
My hair would be an oracle and spell out words and play charades to do its soothsaying thing.

GeoJ
March 4th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Indestructable prehensile hair! I could use it to swing from a tree branch, or hold things, or hold Heidi braids with no pins! Martial arts with a prehensile braid- that could be interesting. I guess indestructable and prehensile sounds like two things, but if my hair was just prehensile it would soon be broken off.

I would also be happy with Rapunzel's healing hair, as long as I didn't have to sing to make it work! My singing voice just might kill whoever I was trying to help!