PDA

View Full Version : Long Hair in Motion

Armelle
March 1st, 2011, 08:03 AM
I've not been around much and I apologize for that. :) Partly it's due to my hair not growing for the past...well, about a year. :(

Here is a short vid (taken without my knowledge at the time but I don't mind) of me hiking quickly downhill recently. It's neat to see how much movement long hair has when the body is moving quickly! (Does that even make sense? :hmm:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnnzSOgjv2A

GeoJ
March 1st, 2011, 08:35 AM
That's a nice hair movement video, and your hair looks beautiful in it.

I don't have any good videos of my hair in motion. I do remember the last time I went hiking with it down, it got combed by twigs a few times because I forgot how long my hair actually was.

luxepiggy
March 1st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Oh very cool! Your hair moves around like a cape! (^(oo)^)

Milui Elenath
March 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
That's a great video. You certainly were moving quickly :) and your hair is lovely.

scorpio_rising
March 1st, 2011, 05:55 PM
Ha! That is so cool! Your hair is totally your superhero cape! :D

pinkbunny
March 1st, 2011, 05:59 PM
Very cool! The only time I really "notice" the motion of my hair is when my braid or ponytail gets that annoying swing to it... lol

LotusFIre
March 1st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Very pretty!

wvgemini
March 1st, 2011, 08:30 PM
I look at that and think "Wheeeee!" lol. Very cool.

Red_Wednesday
March 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM
Love your hair!! Sooo pretty!! And boy were you movin'!! The camera was wiggling all over the place at first just to catch up to you:D. I even got a bit dizzy, LOL:p

Cirafly24
March 2nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
Haha this reminded me a little of the Blair Witch Project...

Your hair looks lovely :)

jackiesjottings
March 2nd, 2011, 02:12 AM
Your hair is a gorgeus colour :)

smileycat
March 2nd, 2011, 04:48 AM
Oh, that is so cool! Thanks for sharing. I like the way your hair kind of flicks with your motions. Very pretty!