PDA

View Full Version : I love this hair!

Blueneko
June 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Alanis Morissette (http://www.movingpicturesmagazine.com/adx/aspx/adxGetMedia.aspx?DocID=2918,417,372,1,Documents&MediaID=2009&Filename=010_alanis_morisset.jpg)

Patrycja
June 11th, 2008, 05:25 PM
is that Alanis?!

either way-WoW!

Bucatini
June 11th, 2008, 05:25 PM
blueneko forget that hair, look at YOUR HAIR! I remember seeing your siggy pic way back when it was shorter. It's looking so shiny and beautiful and getting long!

spidermom
June 11th, 2008, 05:27 PM
haha; that's kind of scary; talk about hair raising. That was my first reaction. Then I realized she must be on her back, hair spread out around her. My first reaction was more fun.

Elainehali
June 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM
yeah that's a cool pic, but I don't care for the color or thickness of her hilights. They just seem out of place.

Blueneko
June 11th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I just like the idea of a lot of wavy, shiny hair.

Thank you, Bucatini. I am working on the fab hair thing for myself. Slowly, but surely.

kwaniesiam
June 11th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Thats a cool shot, but I'm not one for that overly airbrushed look in pictures, or the highlights.

jojo
June 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I just like the idea of a lot of wavy, shiny hair.

. hey thats a longer version of yours, keep it growing for a few more years and you will get your wish!:magic:

redbark
June 11th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I don't think she is lying on a bed.....

Err...effects of gravitational forces seem to indicate a non-supine position.

Riot Crrl
June 11th, 2008, 07:58 PM
It is fake hair.

GlassEyes
June 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM
It is fake hair.
No, it isn't.

Alanis Morissette was once known for her long-long hair. She cut it recently, I believe, but before it was sone of her trademarks, and I'm fairly certain it was real.

It is, however, shopped here. XD As is the rest of her.

Jorchet
June 12th, 2008, 04:08 AM
She's looking great, isn't she? Miles from her angst-ridden "You Ougtha Know" The hair looks awesome on that pic!

AprilElf
June 12th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Does anyone know how long her hair was, at its longest?
It's a great picture, real or fake. I love that hair too.

Your signature pic is lovely, Blueneko. It looks so soft.

Pegasus Marsters
June 12th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Does anyone know how long her hair was, at its longest?
It's a great picture, real or fake. I love that hair too.

I'm pretty sure it was atleast hip length when she cut it.

This is a good picture of the length (http://www.nietenhose.de/pics/alanis-morissette.jpg)

rapunzhell13
June 12th, 2008, 05:05 AM
I didn't mind so much when she went short, but when she went blonde it made me *shudder*. It just looked so wrong IMO. I can certainly understand her wanting to change it up though.

Fencai
June 12th, 2008, 06:13 AM
wow! I never saw the blonde she did.... doesnt seem to me to be the right coloring for her!

China Cat Sunflower
June 12th, 2008, 06:44 AM
I think it looks awesome :)

MissHair
June 12th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Its such a shame that Alanis cut her hair so short now.. She looks older with short hair.. Why do they always do that..

Alanis very long hair (http://www.concertshots.com/June%20Images/cs-AlanisMorissette1-Atlanta61402.JPG)

Alanis amazing long hair (http://www.nietenhose.de/pics/alanis-morissette.jpg)

I love this wallpaper, hair her was amazing (http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/alanismorissette/alanis_morissette_4.jpg)

The new short do (http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/AGM-001358.jpg)

ladystar
June 12th, 2008, 07:18 AM
That's a cool Picture. I love it, thanks for sharing.

KnightsLady
June 12th, 2008, 07:40 AM
It is a really nice picture. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Mitzy
June 12th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I think this cut was a while ago and she is back to about APL hair now. She is pregnant, I guess, and she was on the radio talking about missing her long hair?

GlassEyes
June 12th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I think this cut was a while ago and she is back to about APL hair now. She is pregnant, I guess, and she was on the radio talking about missing her long hair?
Yeah, it's getting longer again.

I'm not sure about the pregnancy, but she has a new album out at least...

talula_fairie
June 12th, 2008, 09:50 AM
ALANIS IS PREGNANT? Link me up! Inquiring minds outta know.

and wow her hair was amazing when it was long. I don't like it short as much, but I am glad she stopped doing the platinum highlights. It was very skunklike.

Alaskanheart
June 12th, 2008, 09:57 AM
I love the way her curls look in this picture, of course the shine an perfectness is all enhanced just like the rest ...Wouldnt it be wonderful if we all could hop out of bed with hair that stays perfectly in place and shines like that?Its easy to forget that all the pictures we see are so overly photoshoped.

Yes the hair is 100% real excluding the hightlights.I remember when her first CD came out when I was in 9th grade, and her hair was hip I believe.I didnt even know she had cut it!I did hear about her new CD though I havent made an attempt to research more about it.

Thanks for sharing, I think your hair is even more beautiful and thats without all the enhancement.

happylynngilmer
June 12th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Definitely airbrushed. :/ And she cut her hair a few months ago, so that is either an old shot or extensions.
I miss her long hair!

Inquiring minds outta know.

Nice Alanis reference LOL

Sherri
June 12th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I really like the hip length on her better. i would like to see a pic of the one where she went blonde though. the dark hair would suit her better.

MissHair
June 12th, 2008, 12:13 PM
http://media.canada.com/ec39df83-fe4a-4b86-8cf9-8fbd0bc59e03/morissette.jpg

Blonde.

ZaBasDa
June 12th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I don't think the blonde looked bad; it just makes her less distinguishable. She ends up looking like every other celeb out there.

Anne~
June 12th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Cool Pic, I'll bet some of us curlies can do that for real!

Blueneko
June 12th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Oooh! Anne~, reproduce that shot with you hair fanned out on the floor! :)

Anne~
June 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Oooh! Anne~, reproduce that shot with you hair fanned out on the floor! :)

Lord NO! I would look like a hairy stay puff marshmallow woman!

Blueneko
June 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM
No, you wouldn't! You would look like a hair goddess! I didn't mean the nekkid part with bronzer on your skin. :) I just meant the hair part.

biggity
June 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
No, it isn't.

Alanis Morissette was once known for her long-long hair. She cut it recently, I believe, but before it was sone of her trademarks, and I'm fairly certain it was real.

It is, however, shopped here. XD As is the rest of her.

I believe they were referring to the blonde highlights as being "fake hair," i.e., small extensions. These non-commital color add-ins were pretty popular in the late 90's/early 00's, around the time this would have been taken.

Riot Crrl
June 12th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I believe they were referring to the blonde highlights as being "fake hair," i.e., small extensions. These non-commital color add-ins were pretty popular in the late 90's/early 00's, around the time this would have been taken.

Yeah, more than just the yellow parts I'm fairly sure.

I know that Alanis Morrisette had long hair and that it was real. I'm just saying that's not the only hair being represented in this photo.

kwaniesiam
June 12th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Wow, in the shots with her hair longer she reminds me of a mermaid, with the wurls and length. The short hair really doesn't suit her, I think it makes her look much older. Glad to hear its growing out again.

DotDotDot
June 12th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Lord NO! I would look like a hairy stay puff marshmallow woman!

No way! You would look awesome. Your hair is totally perfect for that shot! Do it! :D

redbark
June 13th, 2008, 05:25 PM
No, you wouldn't! You would look like a hair goddess! I didn't mean the nekkid part with bronzer on your skin. :) I just meant the hair part.

And why ever not the nekkid part with bronzer on her skin? :D

Sana
June 13th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Her hair was fabulous!! I hope she grows it back. Really made her look special!

Ohio Sky
June 13th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I don't think the blonde looked bad; it just makes her less distinguishable. She ends up looking like every other celeb out there.

Heck yeah it does! Im so tired of beautiful people feeling like they have to look like eveeryone else to really be beautiful when it takes away from their natural beauty!

She is a beautiful woman and had very beautiful hair that suited her SO WELL. I never though of her as the type that would cut and bleach, either. So sad.