PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember Topanga's (Danielle Fishel) from Boy Meets World hair?

TealDolphin
February 27th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I love her hair, haha. I'm just wondering if anyone knows her hair type (fine, medium, coarse) or can try to guess, (I suck at guessing hair types) haha. Here's some pictures of her and her hair:
http://www.google.com/images?q=topanga+long+hair&rlz=1I7DLUS_en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1003&bih=625

pennyroyal
February 27th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Yes! I loved that show, haha. & i always adored her hair too. I remember at some point her hair got quite long too. (at least it seemed that way back when i was young)

Maelyssa
February 27th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I absolutely LOVE her hair & remember it quite fondly....gorgeous, full curls.

HuggyBear
February 27th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I remember the episode when she got her hair cut. Even though she looked absolutely beautiful, it still made me sad that she cut it.:(

TealDolphin
February 27th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I remember the episode when she got her hair cut. Even though she looked absolutely beautiful, it still made me sad that she cut it.:(
Yeah, here's that episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiEiG_Tok5Q

And here she kind of talks about it in this interview:
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/danielle_fishel_often_think_about_WVS9lc5nVgkyEaCt D6SZCJ

Debra83
February 27th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I googled her to see if I could remember, and I came across this!!! http://totallylookslike.icanhascheezburger.com/2009/09/07/topanga-from-boy-meets-world-totally-looks-like-fiona-from-shrek/

hazelnut
February 27th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Oh my Lord, Boy Meets World was definitely my favorite show growing up. I was always in awe of Topanga's hair and maybe even a little bit jealous of it as well.:p

Kristin
February 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I used to love this show! (Ok, ok...I loved Ryder Strong :) ) The funny thing is that I still remember and use the line about being so hot you burn out people's retinas!

Danielle Fishel did have nice hair, too.

Quixotica
February 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I LOVED Topanga's hair! Anyone remember Keri Russel's hair in Felicity? I always thought they were similar.

invisiblebabe
February 27th, 2011, 08:21 PM
yes, I remember her hair :) loved it! I would guess probably a M/C and iii. Could never tell straight/wavy/curly because they always crimped or styled it, but I would guess somewhere between 1b and 2b.

Becky Safari
February 27th, 2011, 08:25 PM
I LOVED Topanga's hair! Anyone remember Keri Russel's hair in Felicity? I always thought they were similar.

Keri Russell's hair in some movie called "The Babysitter's Seduction" or something was soooo long, and curly! I wonder how long it would be straight

Jenn of Pence
February 27th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Lol, blast from the past. Now that I recall, I do remember liking her hair. :D

RavennaNight
February 27th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Oh I remember Tapanga's hair! She was awesome and I used to love that show! I also have an unusual IRL name so I really related to that show growing up.

tanya222
February 27th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Haha funny someone should come out with a "Does anyone remember ______ 's hair" as just earlier today I was recalling the show "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" and how I so admired Sabrina's long-haired friend played by Soleil Moon Frye, I think her character's name was Roxy? All I know is she had like waist-length smooth shiny dark hair and it was gorgeous!

christine1989
February 27th, 2011, 09:17 PM
I was always so envious of her beautiful thick hair! The only reason I watched the show was to see her hair. I'm guesing it is 1b/C/iii.

Yamainu
February 27th, 2011, 10:04 PM
I was so upset when she cut her hair, although I remember loving the makover scene:

"Sean, stop staring at her toenails!"

"But they're shiny...."

Cirafly24
February 27th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Haha I had such a crush on Topanga (and Ryder Strong!!)...her hair was so thick and shiny. Gorgeous!

McFearless
February 28th, 2011, 02:00 PM
She hosted the view recently.. her hair is much shorter and straight now.

..Don't ask why I watch the view. *hangs head in shame*

wvgemini
February 28th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Yup! Loved the show (okay, still do ... lol) and loved her hair! I was kind of sad when she cut it too.

.rabbit.
February 28th, 2011, 08:39 PM
OMG, she is so hot!!

Nae
February 28th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I always admired her and her hair as well. That was such a great show. Did anyone notice that Mr. Feeny sounded just like Kit from the Knight Rider show?

CaityBear
February 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I used to LOVE that show and watch it all the time. I love her hair in the show. Gooorgeous.

HuggyBear
February 28th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I always admired her and her hair as well. That was such a great show. Did anyone notice that Mr. Feeny sounded just like Kit from the Knight Rider show?

That's because he was KITT. :)

pennyroyal
March 1st, 2011, 12:54 AM
Haha funny someone should come out with a "Does anyone remember ______ 's hair" as just earlier today I was recalling the show "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" and how I so admired Sabrina's long-haired friend played by Soleil Moon Frye, I think her character's name was Roxy? All I know is she had like waist-length smooth shiny dark hair and it was gorgeous!
I totally love Soleil Moon Frye! I was a huge Punky Brewster fan & she did play Roxy on Sabrina (she was the only reason i watched that show). I have always had a big crush on her! &she does have beautiful hair! One of my inspirations, in fact! :)

Nae
March 1st, 2011, 06:47 AM
That's because he was KITT. :)

How cool!!

On an off note, did you guys know that the Cheshire Cat and Winnie the Pooh are the same voice?

Yeah, I am full of useful information.:rolleyes: Carry on with the Boy Meets World love!

Safira
March 1st, 2011, 09:12 AM
Thats some hair. I wish mine were that long and thick.. :pray:

morecowbell
March 1st, 2011, 09:15 AM
Haha, what a blast from the past, OP! :D
I used to love Boy Meets World! I was the same age basically as they were, so I related quite a bit.
And yes, the character Topanga had amazing hair, I remember admiring it. :)
(as an aside, my ex used to tell me I looked like her... Topanga was my nickname among his friends! :laugh: )

virgo75
March 1st, 2011, 10:26 AM
This was unexpected.

I LOOOOOOVE Boy Meets World.
And Topanga.
And her hair. :)

I so miss that show. :(

I'm probably the only geek who loved Eric. :p
Yeah, he was a little slow but he was hil-ARIOUS!

JJetson
March 20th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Ah, Danielle Fishel had the best hair. She shouldn't have cut it!

Sunsailing
March 23rd, 2011, 10:01 PM
I loved Danielle Fishel's hair!!!!!

I secretly wanted my hair as thick and long as her's...
(I guess it's not a secret anymore....:rolleyes: )