PDA

View Full Version : When everyone knows your girlcrush . . .

noelgirl
February 27th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Many of my friends know that I have a huge, irrational (well, since when is love rational?) girlcrush on Jennifer Aniston. I just think she's adorable. Well, now that she's cut her hair to a bob, I've gotten a few questions as to when I'm going to cut mine just like hers. Not in a way like they think I should, more in a way that they think I would. Let's bear in mind, now, that my crazy mane isn't exactly a replica of her old 'do, so why would I start now? It's been kind of hilarious.

Anywhere
February 27th, 2011, 08:53 AM
That's interesting. I don't have any girlcrushes that others know about, but my previous hair idol cut her hair into a bob once(she is now growing it out). I got questioned by people as to whether I was considering cutting my hair short as well. It's strange how people think that just because you think someone's cute or pretty that you want to turn into them, as if you have no mind of your own and can't make a decision unless they do it first. :ponder:

nellreno
February 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I guess I have two girlcrushes. My girlfriend, who isn't allowed to cut her hair short (Lol), and Christina Hendricks. I think she's always had short-ish hair, if she cut it shorter I wouldn't cut mine to match.