PDA

View Full Version : If you DONT HAVE long hair, what do you think will be best part of having it?

Vanessa Arthur
February 26th, 2011, 11:50 PM
If you DONT Have long hair, what do you think will be the best part about having it?

mustpannkook
February 27th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Braids. I LOVE braids! I keep seeing dreams about having a long, thick braid... And when hair is long you can make all different kinds of buns, like a braided figure-8. I looks amazing!

LadyCelestina
February 27th, 2011, 01:57 AM
...Attention and updo´s.And the look of long locks.And the way they will flow in the breeze (once I hope:p).

Pyvsi
February 27th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Updos! Hair Sticks!
Wearing the hair up all the time and getting that WOW reaction when someone catches me with it down.
Did I mention hair sticks?

Ais
February 27th, 2011, 05:39 AM
The feeling of it, as it gets longer I love the weight of it on my back, and looking down and seeing strands down past my shoulders. I cannot *wait* for waist+ length! The wow factor is appealing too :p I also can't wait to be able to do more intricate hair styles :)

NouvelleNymphe2
February 27th, 2011, 05:42 AM
when i first take it down the lovely scent and the feeling. i think it will really frame my round face. long hair is very sexy, pretty, cute. i'm looking for a great excuse to buy a jade, caramel, tortoise glittery or burgundy ficcare! gently and slowly combing and then brushing in front of my fan so that i get a natural straightened look that curls/flips naturally on the ends. wonderful!! :) oh and one more thing, i'm looking forward to seeing the improvement in thickness and condition compared with my younger years. i think my post LHC hair will rival even my healthiest/youngest hair years. hahaha YAY! i'm just a little excited.

DuckyDot
February 27th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Long braids and pony-tails! And just feeling it down my back! And the excuse to buy an expensive hairtoy! :D

PeacenQuietGal
February 27th, 2011, 06:24 AM
All the above - plus being able to flip it, whip it, tuck it behind ears, you know Flirt with it! Well not flirt with it - but gesticulate with it HaHa!!

sunshine80
February 27th, 2011, 07:30 AM
It was like my security blanket! I cant wait to have my long hair back!

wavykisses
February 27th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Updos, hair toys, the movement, thickness and you can play more
with long hair.

Kaeita
February 27th, 2011, 08:07 AM
All of the above, specially plaits/braids. I look forward to learning all the cool updos too. Also, I'd love to be able to say "yeah, I think I'll cut back to knee length" lol.

maborosi
February 27th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hairtoys and updos and all the fun different styles. Plus, to me, I feel there is a certain elegance to having super long, healthy hair. :)

~maborosi~