PDA

View Full Version : If you HAVE long hair, what's ur favorite thing about having long hair?

Vanessa Arthur
February 26th, 2011, 11:46 PM
If you have long hair, what's ur favorite or best part about having it, do u get more attention?

Ishje
February 26th, 2011, 11:49 PM
no more attention for me, because I wear it up all the time.
my favorite thing about my hair is that I can feel it softly on my back when I take a shower.
is such a nice soothing feeling ^^

AnnaJamila
February 26th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Haha, my husband likes to play with it! The longer it gets the more he begs to touch it! And crookedly braid it... ;)

Also I think it's really pretty and soft and feminine!

ScarlettAdelle
February 26th, 2011, 11:58 PM
I wear it up and don't leave the house much, so no more attention for me...

But my favorite thing about having long hair so far is when I take a shower and can feel where my hair hits.

Another favorite is feeling how silky the virgin hair is (5.5 inches and counting!), which encourages me to keep growing it out and leaving it virgin. When I don't abuse it, my hair feels like silk.

Vanessa Arthur
February 27th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I wear it up and don't leave the house much, so no more attention for me...

Why do the women with the prittest hair deprive us of their beauty by wearing it up all the time?

But my favorite thing about having long hair so far is when I take a shower and can feel where my hair hits.

Another favorite is feeling how silky the virgin hair is (5.5 inches and counting!), which encourages me to keep growing it out and leaving it virgin. When I don't abuse it, my hair feels like silk.

This is my 100% virgin hair, its soft. U should see it shine when I brush it, u'd have an orgasm, Just Kidding.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/1TheNesa86/306-1.jpg

Vanessa Arthur
February 27th, 2011, 01:08 AM
no more attention for me, because I wear it up all the time.
my favorite thing about my hair is that I can feel it softly on my back when I take a shower.

Aww, but why do the women with the prittiest hair deprive us of its beauty?

pepperminttea
February 27th, 2011, 02:33 AM
No more attention for me either; I wear mine up to protect it most of the time, otherwise it wouldn't look nearly as nice down. After all, it's not there to decorate anyone's world but mine.

My favourite part lately has been when I take it down at the end of the day to braid it ready for bed, and feeling it cascade down my back. :)

Ishje
February 27th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Aww, but why do the women with the prittiest hair deprive us of its beauty?

because that is how it stay's pretty and healthy :)
and, it does not get in my way XD

anodyne_ame
February 27th, 2011, 03:35 AM

I'm the same ^^ It nicer the longer it gets, and because it's so smooth in the shower. That is the only thing I like about washing my hair.
I also like the compliments I get when I manage to do really elaborate (or elaborate-looking-but-really-very-simple) updos.

3azza
February 27th, 2011, 06:59 AM
My favorite thing about long hair?
I can do more updos, the ones that people with shorter lengths need extensions to achieve like a greek pony tail for example, and also thick frizzy hair is easier to manage with more length.

scorpio_rising
February 27th, 2011, 07:10 AM
This is my 100% virgin hair, its soft. U should see it shine when I brush it, u'd have an orgasm, Just Kidding.

:puke: :lala:
I think you might be looking for a different kind of long hair community.

Athena's Owl
February 27th, 2011, 07:21 AM
There's a saying that's been going around this board for as long as I've been here:

"I'm not here to decorate your world."

My long hair is not for anyone but me, and I only wear it loose when I decide to do that, and I don't have to give any more explanation than that.

I don't like the use of the word deprive - my hair in a bun is not denying anyone something they're entitled to have. The use of that word bothers me.

Madora
February 27th, 2011, 08:49 AM
two favorite things:

1 savings money by not having to visit salons to keep it looking good

2 being able to style it in many ways myself

jackiesjottings
February 27th, 2011, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=Athena's Owl;1497157]There's a saying that's been going around this board for as long as I've been here:

"I'm not here to decorate your world."

My long hair is not for anyone but me, and I only wear it loose when I decide to do that, and I don't have to give any more explanation than that. [?

Oh I am so with you here, having had a few problems over on flickr which led me to making many of my hair pics friends only. I have my hair long because that is how I want it, and definitely not to decorate anyone elses world!

annieangel149
February 27th, 2011, 08:55 AM
:D
No more attention for me either; I wear mine up to protect it most of the time, otherwise it wouldn't look nearly as nice down. After all, it's not there to decorate anyone's world but mine.

My favourite part lately has been when I take it down at the end of the day to braid it ready for bed, and feeling it cascade down my back. :)

oh wow! what an amazing thing to say

' it's not there to decorate anyones' world but mine'

i loved what you said there pepperminttea!!

chelseamichelle
February 27th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I just love long hair, I love its movement and how it feels on my skin and many other things.. As for the attention, I think I get less :P I got so many more compliments when my hair was short. Now I get the occasional "oh your hair is getting long" but thats not a compliment, just a statement.

Lexy
February 27th, 2011, 09:18 AM
I have closed this thread due to troll trouble.