PDA

View Full Version : Home made Perfect hair cuts made perfect!... here's how

Vanessa Arthur
February 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM
For home hair cuts, Its called *daisies*, and its a godsend... If ur are commited to growing ur hair out, tired of limp boring no style hair, want layers, but fear the salon, ur like me. I sought a solution, and this is what i found, a godsend... Home haircuts made PERFECT everytime.... Check bothe of the YouTube video links bellow.

<links removed>

Thank You *daisies* I now have awesome hair!

PS: It costs about $30 from her website, its worth it! I got one for my mom and another for myself, we are very pleased with this product, the built-in level ensures a perfectly straight cut. Trust me, It pays for it's self in what u would save in going to the salon.

PPS: If ur too spend thrift, At ur own risk I will add that you can cut ur own hair into layers by flipping it upside down grab it like ur gonna put it into a pony tail infront of you just like in the video and snip snip, it might not come out even though.

et--cetera
February 26th, 2011, 07:42 PM
hmm, pretty cool seems like it could be made at home with two rulers and some rubber bands or to make sure its straight perhaps some levels and rubber bands?

wavykisses
February 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
seems pretty great. I keep on looking some more videos
before buying it but so far seems they get great results

Nae
February 26th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Feye's self-trim is one of the most popular self-trim method around here. Before buying something you may want to take a look.

http://community.livejournal.com/feyeselftrim

EDT: Of course it is nice that that *daisies* can do layers. Feye's method is better for blunt, v-shaped, and u-shaped hemlines.

Cybelle
February 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Must be because I'm a long hair lover and also trying to grow out layers but seriously was that just me or was anyone else horrified to see that much hair being trimmed off! ahhh on a side note other note looks like it does a good job.

Vanessa Arthur
February 26th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Feye's self-trim is one of the most popular self-trim method around here. Before buying something you may want to take a look.

http://community.livejournal.com/feyeselftrim

EDT: Of course it is nice that that *daisies* can do layers. Feye's method is better for blunt, v-shaped, and u-shaped hemlines.

Thank you, that's awesome.

Alex Lou
February 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks so much. I'm gonna buy this. I can see how it works. It is the same idea as what hairdressers are taught; that a correct layering would have ends that line up if you tilt the head.

Lexy
February 27th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Closed- wrong forum.