PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my hair

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 08:49 AM
hey there! this is me lol! i think its the 2nd photo when im looking flirty lol! hubby is saying somthing and im not going to tell you what it is!!!!!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/annieangel149/Hair/Rachellonghair002.jpg
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/annieangel149/Hair/Rachellonghair011.jpg
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/annieangel149/Rachellonghair014.jpg

im growing my hair and its feeling soooo good today! it looks oily/greasy in the pics but it really isn't! It feels great after the sweet almond oil teatment!!!! :D :cool:

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 09:54 AM
arghhhh! :confused: *she cries* I wish my hair was longer!!!:(

Rocket22
February 25th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Awe good hair days are awesome!!! I really like the color it shows in the second picture.. Is this your natural color? your hair is going to look awesome at your goal length of 30"

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 10:02 AM
awww rocket! thanx for replying! luv u !!

yep its my natural color! im feelin a little blarrr! about my hair so its nice to have your reply hugs to you! i wish i had your hair right now! its beautiful!!! do u really think it will look good at goal length????

LittleOrca
February 25th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Off too a good start. :thumbsup:

Anywhere
February 25th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Looks lovely. Keep up the good work. :D

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Off too a good start. :thumbsup:

...... and i will be here for years!! i love u all and i love this place!! thanks little ocra!!! i just hope my hair is as great as yours when its your length!!! :D

BrightEyes
February 25th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Your hair is looking great!!!! I love the color.:)

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Your hair is looking great!!!! I love the color.:)

hi! is that your hair on your avatar? its pretty!

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 10:56 AM
hmmmm! was thinking whether to use lemon and honey to lighten my hair? what will happen to my color if i use henna? should i just leave it as it is? i will never use chemical products in my hair ever again! IT HAS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO GET RID OF THE DAMAGE!!!! :rolleyes:

mustpannkook
February 25th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I like the color on the 2nd picture. Nice strawberry blondish.

Don't use lemon. It'll ruin your hair. Henna would make it red but I recommend using cassia (which is also known as neutral henna). It did wonders with my hair!

BrightEyes7
February 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Looks Great!!! And I don't think it looks greasy at all... just shiny! Keep up whatever your doing!

ETA: Henna will make your hair red. And lemon can damage your hair as much a bleach. If you would like to lighten your hair try the honey lightening...

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Looks Great!!! And I don't think it looks greasy at all... just shiny! Keep up whatever your doing!

ETA: Henna will make your hair red. And lemon can damage your hair as much a bleach. If you would like to lighten your hair try the honey lightening...

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148

thanx BrightEyes7! i will check it out! :cool:

FluffSpider
February 25th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Scrap that above. First of all, henna will make your hair ORANGE. Then it may turn more or less red depending on what you use, so proceed with caution.
You could do some chestnut if you want it a chestnutty colour-least odds of screwing that up:p Thing is with henna, you have to grow it out. If you don't get what you want, you MIGHT be able to alter it into something you might like, or correct it, or get rid of it partially-but not with 0 damage, and it's never going to be virgin hair-well, it'll have to grow to be virgin hair again.

annieangel149
February 25th, 2011, 02:44 PM
i have decided that im just going to leave my hair alone for now and just let it grooooo! thanks for your help guys! if i decide to change the color in the future i will try cassia from hennaboy.co.uk!! :D

christine1989
February 25th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I love the color! The third picture really shows off what a vibrant shade it is.

Jcv-Shelley
February 25th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I love your hair color, it really suites you :)

Speedbump
February 25th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Your color is beautiful! I didn't think your hair looked greasy at all. :)

Red_Wednesday
February 25th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Pretty color, it looks very healthy!!

sakuraemily
February 25th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Your hair looks marvellous, but from the first pic I wonder if it is heat straightened?

annieangel149
February 26th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Your hair looks marvellous, but from the first pic I wonder if it is heat straightened?

no! i dont heat straighten or blowdry! i have never done that to my hair! my hair is sooo straight anyway! when i was a child we never owned a hairdryer for some reason! It just use to dry naturally! and i've just never used hairdryers! not really cos i thought it was bad for my hair but because i just couldnt be bothered lol! However for years i had my hair permed because i hated it straight and i caused so much damage! thanx to the great advice from peeps here i have mamaged to get my hair back to a reasonable state again! i will never chemically treat or do anything to hurt my hair again! i have learnt to accept my straight locks and am even beginning to love my hair now!!! thanx to you guys hugs xx

Fizz
February 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Lovely colour!
Keep growing:)

annieangel149
February 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Your color is beautiful! I didn't think your hair looked greasy at all. :)

i guess it isnt! i think im just getting use to the feeling of NOT DAMAGED HAIR now! i had the rest of the damage cut off a few weeks ago and it has improved at a a fantastic rate! i have LHC to thank for that!! :D

maborosi
February 26th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I love your hair color! It's so pretty! :)

(and I don't think it looks bad or greasy at all^^)

~maborosi~

stevekooch
February 26th, 2011, 12:09 PM
That's what i define "a good starting point".
Your hair is healty, the color is fantastic, let's go on!