PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding CWC

Fencai
June 11th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Hi There! Ive been doing the CWC now for about three weeks. It seems to be making quite the difference for me!
Now, I do have a question, should I dillute the 'poo and put it in a squeeze bottle? Ive noticed that if I put the 'poo in straight, and try to massage it around I get the worst tangles ever!

How do you keep your hair up top from tangling too much when doing?

Mary <><
June 11th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I cwc about 2-3 times per week. I usually take the shampoo in my palm and cup my hands and put them under the running water. Then I mix well and wash. I am too lazy to measure and go through the trouble of adding another bottle to the miriad in the shower. Also, there has been a time or 2 when I realize after applying the 'poo that I have forgotten to dilute it. In that case I simply cup my hands and catch some of the water from the shower head and massage it in to the already 'dish & 'pooed hair, rinse and condition. I get the same results both ways, at least as far as I can tell. I hope all of that makes sense!

Curlsgirl
June 11th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I use the squirt bottle. If I am too lazy I also mix it with a little water from the shower. I run my hands up under my hair next to my neck so that way all the shampoo doesn't end up on top of my head. If I squirt I just do partings sort of, running the tip all over my scalp like you would apply hair color sort of but not as much.

Fencai
June 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM
both make sense! I think I need to dillute!!! I will try that next time I CWC! Thanks ladies!

paper
August 8th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I just started CWC and so far I love it! My hair feels so soft and clean. I tryed CO, it left my hair soft but it didn't feel clean. CWC works great for me.

thankyousir74
August 8th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I would also dilute and use the squirt bottle, I've never massaged the poo into my scalp but when I massage conditioner, the tangling is not as bad (CO-er speaking here)

butterflykisses
August 8th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I only just started with CWC this week but I do feel that my hair is softer.
When you dilute, do you just do it a smaller bottle for one time use, or do you make a larger bottle to save?
On the same note, do you usually try to avoid the soap running over the rest of the hair or just let it run as it pleases?