PDA

View Full Version : Still Undecided

KellyGormley
February 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
I have never been able to make up my mind when it comes to hair color. Everyone loves my hair dark brown, and I did too at first but now im finding it kinda blah. I love blond, however it doesn't suit me. My boyfriend loves red on me and I love red but it so hard to keep up. I'd love to go strawberry blond, however i'm kind of wanting to go back to my natural color.

christine1989
February 22nd, 2011, 05:11 PM
I really like your current color but I'm a bit biased since I have dark brown hair. I also love the shade of red in the 3rd picture. Blonde could look great on you but lightening it to blonde from dark brown could cause some terrible damage.

Lemur_Catta
February 22nd, 2011, 05:11 PM
The red is simply stunning on you. So is the blonde, but I still prefer the red :D And judging from your natural color it shouldn't require too much bleach.
I don't really care for the dark brown, but that's probably because it's the only picture without your face in it...so I can't judge how it looks on you.

Ravenne
February 22nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Personally I think the color you have now is stunning with your skin tone, but I also like your natural color too. Of course redheads are a favorite, but I agree that the upkeep is a pain with chemical dyes... have you considered using henna?

pepperminttea
February 22nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
The dark brown is really nice on you, but if you did want to go red (I think that's a magazine photo?), you could probably achieve a similar shade with henna from your natural colour. As mentioned though, the lightening first might be fairly brutal. Incidentally, your natural colour's beautiful; really rich and full.

Kherome
February 22nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Wow the dark brown is fantastic!

RitaPG
February 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Your hair color is lovely!
If you find red hair is hard to keep, a good option is to use semi permanent dyes, you know, the ones that start to wash off after a while. I dyed my hair red for years and find the dyes that fade easier to cope with, since the roots aren't so obvious.

Anyway, when in doubt, don't do it. When you really want it, you'll know you're ready for whatever decision :D

RocketDog
February 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM
Considering how dark your hair is right now, you're going to have to lift a few levels to get any sort of red to really show up, let alone that lighter gingery red. The deeper of the two red tones is quite similar to what I have achieved with many applications of henna on naturally blonde hair, but even that red wouldn't show up much over your current dark brown (which is lovely, btw) without some lightening.

Cirafly24
February 22nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
I really like your natural color! It suits you well, and makes your waves easier to see. And aww...cute puppy! :crush:

angelfell
February 22nd, 2011, 06:25 PM
Who ssys you must do all your hair the same color? Highlights or streaks could give you the change you want :) id make a better suggestion but im on a ps3

Anywhere
February 22nd, 2011, 06:39 PM
I like all the colors but I prefer the red and the darker color you have now.

KellyGormley
February 22nd, 2011, 06:49 PM
None of these is actually me, I could only wish my hair was ever that long and managible. I just googled the hair color and posted a pic. I was suprised at how dead on the natural color picture was to my natural hair color, they are exactly the same. I kinda miss my natural hair color, but I have always had a thing for red. I wish I was as pretty as the girls in the pictures, Im sure whoever they are they would love the compliments, http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/xxNarutoxninjaxx/Snapshot_20110222_3.jpg?t=1298425526
that would be me, pardon the odd face im making?

Roseate
February 22nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
I wish I was as pretty as the girls in the pictures, Im sure whoever they are they would love the compliments

... but they might not love having their pictures posted uncredited and without permission! You should probably snip those...