PDA

View Full Version : Finally reached an LHC milestone....

Fiferstone
February 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
...an unsolicited hair compliment from a total stranger.

My DH and I were in Dunkin Donuts, waiting in line to be served, and I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around and the woman behind me said somewhat nervously, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I just had to tell you that you have the most beautiful shade of red hair I've ever seen. I wish I could take a piece of it to show my hairdresser, "this is the color I want." I could tell from her demeanor that she really didn't want to snip a swatch of my hair for her colorist, and I thanked her very much for the compliment.

Yay for yemeni henna :), I'll definitely up my order to 500 grams when next I order it.

The best representation of my current color is this picture:
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/Fiferstone/Hair%20Stuff/SSPX0125.jpg

elaiesusandavie
February 21st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Hey well done you. Your colour is awesome!

veganstein
February 21st, 2011, 04:38 PM
Beautiful, shiny, wonderful!

Nae
February 21st, 2011, 04:39 PM
She is right, that is about the most perfect red there is. Yay henna!

ibleedlipstick
February 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
She is so right! It is the most glorious shade of red — I tried so hard to achieve it with dye, and I never could. Your hair looks super healthy and glossy as well! I'm vaguely jealous :D

Anywhere
February 21st, 2011, 05:31 PM
How sweet. I love when random strangers brighten the day with kind, truthful comments. :D
And I agree with her, your hair color is beautiful. :love:

ScarlettAdelle
February 21st, 2011, 06:00 PM
How amazing! It's lovely when you're just going about your day and someone notices all the work (or lack thereof if you subscribe to benign neglect ;) )you put into your hair! =^_^=