PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Kherome
February 21st, 2011, 09:40 AM
I added two new photos to my album. I'm aiming for TBL by December, as my siggy states, but I don't think it'll happen. So I'm kinda aiming for hip as a minigoal. I tied a belt around my waist and my hip (I think) to help show the length. Does my hip mark seem accurate? How much farther do I have to go? I so hope to be there by summer. :)

xoxophelia
February 21st, 2011, 09:54 AM
To me, the very bottom of the belt looks like hip. If you don't trim I would be really surprised if you aren't solid hip by the end of the summer.

krissykins
February 21st, 2011, 10:00 AM
I don't think you'll reach TBL by December, but definitely hip sometime this summer!

Cupofmilk
February 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
I would say the top of the belt looks like hip to me - as if were told to put your hands on hips that's where they would go. It's only an inch different to Xoxophelia so it's not really much.

Being honest you probably won't hit TBL this year - neither will I. I am very similar to you - I am past waist by 2-3 inches at least and near to HIP. I am 5'10 tall but normal in the torso. I hope to get to HIP by May and BCL maybe by the end of the year. TB should be perhaps in Summer 2012 for me. I will do new photos next month so you can compare!

Anywhere
February 21st, 2011, 11:42 AM
I think you'll fall just short of BCL if you don't trim at all for the rest of the year.

Kherome
February 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM
I think you'll fall just short of BCL if you don't trim at all for the rest of the year.
Oy I hope not, because that is about 3.5 inches away. My hair would have to quit growing for that to happen!:( Typically I get 6 inches a year, which means, sans trimming, I'll be 2.5"ish past BCL by December.

Kherome
February 21st, 2011, 12:10 PM
I would say the top of the belt looks like hip to me - as if were told to put your hands on hips that's where they would go. It's only an inch different to Xoxophelia so it's not really much.

Being honest you probably won't hit TBL this year - neither will I. I am very similar to you - I am past waist by 2-3 inches at least and near to HIP. I am 5'10 tall but normal in the torso. I hope to get to HIP by May and BCL maybe by the end of the year. TB should be perhaps in Summer 2012 for me. I will do new photos next month so you can compare!

Yep I agree, I doubt making TBL by December, if I go by my growth rate (.5" month) and the measurements I'll be like 2" shy of TBL. I'm a bit over 32" now, the bottom of my TB is at 40" and I've got about 3.5" to BCL. So, here's to hoping that I don't get a stall or damage, and I get a nice big growth spurt in the summer Hehe...

annieangel149
February 21st, 2011, 01:04 PM
yep! i agree with every thing cupofmilk has said! sorry!!!!! not able to dsay more as i have had one to nmany glasses of wine lol!!!! :D