PDA

View Full Version : What length?

PorkChop
February 19th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Hiya im a newbie. Could someone please tell me what length my hair is. Is it a APL yet? Thanks http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6qz8g3&s=7

PorkChop
February 19th, 2011, 07:16 AM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6qz8g3&s=7

turquoisebud
February 19th, 2011, 07:22 AM
I'd say it's APL! :) Looks very shiny and pretty!
ETA: Welcome to LHC! ;)

Dragon
February 19th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Welcome to LHC :) I agree it looks like APL.

PorkChop
February 19th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Phew, thanks a lot, i was afraid i was still lingering on shoulder or something. This is my starting length, im gonna try not to have any trims this year if i can.

My goal is waist length, so i know im in for a long slog!
How does everybody else cope with the impatience, i feel like screaming ''But i want long hair NOW!, not in 2 years!!''

Ishje
February 19th, 2011, 07:33 AM
I think most people are unpatient about growing their hair.
I myself want classic length tomorrow, pronto pronto XD

but, the fact that it takes so long to grow your hair long makes it more magical and more of an achievement :)
afterall, would it still be so nice if everybody could have classic length tomorrow?

smrider
February 19th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Definitely APL! Your hair is a beautiful color!

Avital88
February 19th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Your hair is almost BSL to me , i saw a small photo coz im online on my phone..
Your hair is really healthy looking even though uve bleached it.Strong hair you have ,it will probably reach waist with one year .
Be patient and take good care, you will love it when you reach your goals..

PorkChop
February 19th, 2011, 09:19 AM
thanks, yeh i dont think its too damaged, though iam a bit clueless when it comes to hair. I never straighten it and very very rarely blow dry. for the past few years ive had highlights every 3-4 months, ive never coloured or dyed it all.

Im actually due to go hairdressers again to get my highlights redone/touched up. But i dont know if to, or just leave off the colouring this year?? I really want long hair and am willing to do anything to ensure it grows quickly. Im just worried about it looking too dark on top, cos itll be naturally a dark blonde now

curlymarcia
February 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Welcome to the forum! I believe you are at APL. And be patient, with good care your hair won't need to trim in a longer period of time.

dragonmyst
February 19th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Hi! Welcome to LHC! I agree with the APL consensus.

This site is a GREAT site with lots of information on it. A thought for you. you could grow out the natural color see how you like it and always retouch it later. Anyways I do like that color you have and your hair is very shiny.