PDA

View Full Version : New Length Goals!

BeachBabe91
February 19th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Do you guys have any new length goals? Say, where you thought all along, "I think I'm going to grow to BSL", and then suddenly change your mind and want to grow to hip??!? :D That's my new goal! What are yours? :)

Kaeita
February 19th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Before I found LHC, I wanted my hair to be about mid-back to waist length, which is the longest it's been before, so I knew I could get there. Then I found LHC, and discovered a whole bunch of other lengths, and thought classic looked and sounded pretty cool, so decided that was my goal. Then I started looking around at the pics of the gorgeous hair here, and decided that if ankle length is achievable for me (ie if I haven't hit terminal length by then), then that would be my ultimate goal.

Right now though, I'd like to get past shoulder length :( I'm sure my hair is shrinking!

smrider
February 19th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Must be something in the water :)! I have been lurking for awhile and came here thinking waist but now I'm thinking hip or a little longer...

krissykins
February 19th, 2011, 08:10 AM
I put waist as my goal originally, but I'm pretty sure I changed my mind to tailbone quite early in my LHC days. But now I'm considering classic... hmm...

Fizz
February 19th, 2011, 08:40 AM
I originally hoped to get to waist length, but I realised a couple of weeks ago that my hemline has crept past that goal.. :cheese:
So maybe tailbone next!

Ishje
February 19th, 2011, 08:54 AM
I actually wanted knee length before I got here, but now I want classic.
so yes, I have a new goal, but not in the way you meant.

I just don't want to get disappointed with my hair XD