PDA

View Full Version : test

CastaDiva
February 19th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Photo removed, the post did not contain any text.

krissykins
February 19th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Oh My Gosh. Cutie. :d

CastaDiva
February 19th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Thanks:) Pisil the cat had just been shaved because her fur had become a tangled mess. She is mainly Persian so grooming her coat is necessary, but Pisil doesn`t agree with that. I hate brushing her and Pisil hates it even more so she just had to go to the vet for a total makeover, that`s why she has the "lion look":)

krissykins
February 19th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Aww poor kitty :( it will be better this way though. I find this look adorable, personally.

CastaDiva
February 19th, 2011, 09:07 AM
I totally agree with you, she looked adorable, but when I saw her without her coat I was absolutely shocked at how tiny she was!! She looked like a kitten, allthough she is 17 years old, and so fragile that I was a bit afraid to pet her, and she was as light as a feather:) It was as if she was made up of 10% body and 90% fur, I could never have imagined how tiny she was under all of that fur:)

krissykins
February 19th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Wow! I guess that is the magic of having longhaired cats! I can only imagine how small her tail is haha.

CastaDiva
February 19th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I guess her tail without fur would look like a short whip or something:) I`m glad they left her tail furry, because I don`t think I would have liked it naked, it would probably have scared me or creeped me out. I would have been worried that it could get broken or damaged because it would have looked so vulnerable:(