PDA

View Full Version : I love facials!

Rapunzelwannabe
February 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I have tempermental skin so I've been getting monthly facials with a new esthetician who gives the most AMAZING scalp massages I've ever experienced. Between that and the extreme extractions I always consider buying a couple tickets to Vermont and proposing to her. :) She gets the front, temples, back by the neck and everything in between. Not only that but she finger combs my hair and makes sure it doesn't tangle during the massage. They don't offer a strictly scalp massage option at the salon but god I'd go a minimum of twice a week if they did!

AnnaJamila
February 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM
I want to be you right now! ;)

krissykins
February 18th, 2011, 11:19 PM
I've always wanted a facial but I never make time for it... Your experience sounds so lovely!

2peasinapod
February 18th, 2011, 11:24 PM
I love facials, too, but I never get facial massages or hair detangling with them. You are so lucky! which reminds me; I haven't had a facial in a while. Time to make an appointment!

Fufu
February 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I just went for a facial just now.

I enjoyed the scalp massage very much too.

Rapunzelwannabe
February 18th, 2011, 11:52 PM
The other girl's better with getting all the gunk out of my pores but her massages are shoulder and arms only. I've figured out that if emphasize how I can do everything but the extractions at home to my scalp massage goddess she's very thorough and I get the toe curling rubdown. And a Pillow under my knees!

I told DBF about the experience and he seemed rather miffed that somebody outdid him on a scalp massage lol