PDA

View Full Version : ISO duckbill clips - FOUND

DotDotDot
June 10th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Found! Turns out I can go to Sally's soon and just buy them. Thanks for looking! :flowers:

I'd really love half a dozen or so of these clips, if any of you LHCers have them and are willing to part with them. Thanks!

ETA: For reference, these are duckbill clips:

http://salon.wimexbeauty.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/61052B.jpg

I know I can get them at Sally's, but I'd have to go out of my way and it's probably not possible at the moment. Thanks again!

snowbear
June 10th, 2008, 11:20 PM
...I think your sister might be going to Sally's soon.
/enable

getoffmyskittle
June 11th, 2008, 08:50 AM
...I think your sister might be going to Sally's soon.
/enable

You are a disgusting, filthy enabler. I'll make YOU pay for the gas!! :silly:

doodlesmart
June 11th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Guys, I live around the corner from Sally's. If you want me to pick some up and mail them to you I would be happy to do so for you at cost. I don't know how far away you are from Sally's, but if you think shipping might be cheaper than gas, let me know.

getoffmyskittle
June 11th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Guys, I live around the corner from Sally's. If you want me to pick some up and mail them to you I would be happy to do so for you at cost. I don't know how far away you are from Sally's, but if you think shipping might be cheaper than gas, let me know.

Hey, thanks. :flowers: We actually live 5 miles away from one so it's not a huge deal. I just like to complain. :lol:

doodlesmart
June 11th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Okie Dokes. I just know there are lots of places that I'm at least 20 minutes to an hour from. Moving from LA to a small town was quite the change for me.

DotDotDot
June 11th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the offer, doodlesmart! Actually, we've already made plans to go there. It's just that both my mom and my sister work, we only have one car, and I can't drive myself, so I didn't think I'd be able to go anytime soon. Thanks again!

DotDotDot
June 11th, 2008, 11:18 AM
We just went out and I got the clips. :cheese:

snowbear
June 11th, 2008, 04:51 PM
You are a disgusting, filthy enabler. I'll make YOU pay for the gas!! :silly:
Psssh. Your gas is cheap. :grin:

getoffmyskittle
June 11th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Psssh. Your gas is cheap. :grin:

Good; that much easier for you to pay for it, then. :grin:

snowbear
June 11th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Good; that much easier for you to pay for it, then. :grin:
Ahahahahahaha...not. :lol: I'm having to schedule use of the car with geography. This is getting ridiculous. Prices need to start falling, or heads will start rolling.

Patrycja
June 12th, 2008, 09:24 AM
And where I live,I'm not walking

and I'm too lazy to walk...its hotter than you-know-what down here too