PDA

View Full Version : Socially Awkward group is gone?

camara
February 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM
The title says it, I canīt find the Socially awkward group. I used to have a subscription, but it also disappeared. Any ideas what could have happened?

Thanks!

Twil
February 17th, 2011, 02:03 PM
In the user created groups, the group entitled 'Socially Awkward' has gone missing completely. I suppose it could have been deleted or something, bit I can't imagine AngeltheDiva doing that without warning. :confused:

Just wondering where it went. It's probably hiding from a speaking engagement or something.

camara
February 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Ah, great minds think alike. :lol: Can anybody merge this and this (http://www.forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65800) thread?

Twil
February 17th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I like how we posted withing 2 minutes of each other. We have the same panic thresh hold.

Gabriel
February 17th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Seriously, is it gone? :(

LeaM07
February 17th, 2011, 03:31 PM
I found the link (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/group.php?groupid=212) for it, but it's not there. Weird. Does anybody remember who created it?

camara
February 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Twil suggested AngeltheDiva:

suppose it could have been deleted or something, bit I can't imagine AngeltheDiva doing that without warning.

Nae
February 17th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Does anyone find it ironically "socially awkward" that the socially awkward group disappeared without telling anyone?

LeaM07
February 17th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Twil suggested AngeltheDiva:Whoops, she sure did. Sorry! :o

clichepithet
February 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Ok. So. One of us with the permissions ought recreate it.

So we can get back to awkwardly being the most socially active social group.

Got a lot of catching up to do now.

Rally!

And such.

LeaM07
February 18th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Yep, seems to be gone gone. Just think of it as good practice for handling socially stressful situations. :silly:
Ok. So. One of us with the permissions ought recreate it.

So we can get back to awkwardly being the most socially active social group.

Got a lot of catching up to do now.

Rally!

And such.Excellent plan. :agree:

camara
February 19th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Where did it go? Any ideas?

And yes, we need a new one, I agree. :agree:

clichepithet
February 19th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Where did it go? Any ideas?

And yes, we need a new one, I agree. :agree:

The group... owner? deleted it.

We do need a new one. The only problem is that you have to have 1,000+ posts... and most of us are too shy (or whatnot) to have talked that much!!!

Do you think ~50 quality posts a day is possible? If so, I could start it back up in about ~2 weeks, :lol:

Themyst
February 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I'll start one. Just tell me what to do. Create a new one? Or is it possible to kickstart the old one somehow?

AJoifulNoise
February 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Glad this thread was here! I was sad to see it was gone!

I would also be willing to start it, if you'd like.

Themyst
February 19th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Well, I wanted to see what would happen if I started one, so I did, it's called Socially Awkward, which is what I think the other one was titled. I don't remember now. I don't know what I was expecting, but it is just sitting there being all quiet. Imagine that ... :p

I wonder if it is possible to merge anything from the old group into it? :hmm:

princessp
February 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Does anyone find it ironically "socially awkward" that the socially awkward group disappeared without telling anyone?

Lol (in the nicest way)! I'm really glad a new one will be started.

clichepithet
February 19th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Alright y'all, it's on like donkey kong (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/group.php?groupid=233).

In other words, the group is back up.

:p